Not open for further replies.

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Does anyone know where I could buy these from? I'm trying to find the medium size, but ABDL Factory has been out of Medium for quite some time, and SaveExpress doesn't have them either :(

Try abdlmarketplace

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Blue is out on a few places I checked. Although Rearz and Wearing Clouds have the other colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alltimefun said:
Try abdlmarketplace

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Out of stock there as well :(

- - - Updated - - -

LeafiniteLittle said:
Blue is out on a few places I checked. Although Rearz and Wearing Clouds have the other colors.

Sadly Large is wayyyy too big for me, so that doesn't work, unless I stuff the crap outa it :p

DLMelissa said:
Out of stock there as well :(

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly Large is wayyyy too big for me, so that doesn't work, unless I stuff the crap outa it :p

No, WC has MD night in medium

LeafiniteLittle said:
No, WC has MD night in medium

This is the one I am talking about, though I wouldn't mind giving the other a try as well!
mydiaperblue__65355.1490818049.jpg

DLMelissa said:
This is the one I am talking about, though I wouldn't mind giving the other a try as well!
View attachment 29415

I know, the print is different, but the cut is the same

IIRC these are NOT referred to as "MyDiaper Blue". Those are the original light blue ones. These technically go by "MyDiaper Night" / "MyDiaper Nacht" (german), you might have better luck looking for them under that name.

And cost-wise, I've found my best value in ordering cases directly from SaveExpress. No one in the USA carries them at a reasonable price. Shipping a case from Germany adds a lot to the cost, but still ends up being cheaper than getting them from someone more local.

They have been discontinued so good luck we only have some in XL

Whaaaaa :( Oh no I loved that print!
MyDiaper Colour is still my absolute fave, but.. awh. Discontinued..

Awwww what a pity! I wanted to get some in my last order from Save Express but they were out of stock there too. White ones will do :cool:

Dbabdlstore said:

That's so sad! I love the prints! :(

Dbabdlstore said:

Seriously? I liked them too, those were well-received. Any idea why they discontinued them? How about their other prints? Or are they going the Fabine route of doing single runs of a print and then changing to something else new every time?

Not sure why all I know is our supplier said that all they have and all they will have since they are discontinued the other prints are still there and they have a new floral print one now to

We stopped selling the medium because we had so many complaints about the ink running. Didn't seem to happen on the L or XL though which is strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back