Not open for further replies.

Poohbear102415

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Favorite bottle drink when going to bed? My favorite is a bottle of milk. Always makes me super sleepy.

Beer.... That helps me sleep. It would be better with a nipple. 😀

litteboyof40 said:
Beer.... That helps me sleep. It would be better with a nipple. ��

Beer with a nipple! Hahha yes! :p

Blackcurrant juice :3
Though I very much prefer sippy cups!

Warm milk with a little bit of honey, it tastes really good and my favourite morning bottle is PaediaSure :)

Warm milk, mixed with either vanilla extract or some Gerber rice cereal. So good and always very relaxing!

If it's a bottle, then warm milk for sure, anything else just doesn't quite feel right for me.

Back when I did use to have a bottle hidden away (before it was found and thrown out 3 years ago), I'd go for egg nog (non-alcoholic) with some cinnamon sugar and vanilla extract. Bit of that and I was out.

litteboyof40 said:

For me a beer or two before falling asleep often results in wetting the bed.

strange that so far i am the only one to say forumla, :), i love baby formula, normally follow in milk number 3. (im assuming you guys are talking cows milk)

Babylea

litteboyof40 said:

Hi litteboyof40

I tryed that but it went up my nose. And I didn't like it.
Anyway beer is a grown up drink and its Yaki.

Apart from root beer thats OK.

But I prefer strawberry flavoured milkshake. That's really yummy.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone.

I have a bottle of worm milk with a bit of sugger while I have my bed time story. I usually fall asleep before I finish it. Also I have a bottle of squash. To have if I Wake up.

Hee hee. This life styeal is so good. I know I keep saying this but I just love being little.

Thanks

Sisi.

Strawberry milk.

for me its baby formula at bedtime and apple juice in the day time

Great choices everyone! I'll have to try a few of these. :)

Back before my bottles nipple got a black stain on it I would love to mix a small amount of plum juice with cranberry juice. It was amazing through the bottle. I proffered it cold. Depending on what mood I was in I may sometimes would go as far as to put them together half and half. Although if I was not in the mood it ended up making me a little sick.

Before I go to bed, I like a sip or two of soda (I get the diet, caffeine-free soda).

However, I rarely use a bottle before bed. When I do, it is usually just water, although I have had milk.

Cranberry juice. Hmm...I wonder what that's going to do?

Some kind of fruity tea usually works best for me, sometimes also milk with cocoa or strawberry powder, but then I have to get up and wash it, so usually I just get tea. At daytime I love to drink milk tea, but I make that with black tea which would keep me up all night.

dogboy said:
Cranberry juice. Hmm...I wonder what that's going to do?

Make you go potty! Lol

25 oz can of beer for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back