Closest to ABU Simple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

Just wondering what a comparable diaper is to the ABU Simple/Space? One that might have similar size and absorbency, plastic backed and would cost a little less? I am looking for an all-white diaper and am a fan of M4s.

Thanks in advance,
Internet.

kind of nothing. Rearz makes one better but more expensive. But there isn't really anything else close. Bambino Bianco is about halfway in between the M4 and the ABU Simple, but that's still a loooooong way away from the ABU. I mean, The Bambino Bianco is a good Diaper, and I like it a lot. Just don't expect anything close to the ABU Simple.

At the case level, ABU Simples are pretty competitive with other all white diapers. Bambino's Bianco is cheaper but also not as thick. Northshore Supreme Briefs are cheaper than either one and have good capacity but aren't entirely white. You could add stuffer pads to these but that also raises the per-diaper price, so you're right back with ABU being one of the better deals that way.

Basically any other premium all-white diaper. Dry24/7 and bambino bianco come to mind (though bambino has been having some quality issues as of late). Moving a bit further away from what you're asking for, there's also northshore supreme, A+, and iD slip. Price is going to vary based on shipping, sales, lot size, etc. but they should all be close to or less than ABU as far as cost.

Are Dry 24/7s a decent diaper? Are they thick/squishy when wet?

Yes dry 24/7 blow abena m4's out of the park, there a hair below or almost equal to Abu simple, slightly different cut and a little cheaper

Internet said:
Hi everyone,

Just wondering what a comparable diaper is to the ABU Simple/Space? One that might have similar size and absorbency, plastic backed and would cost a little less? I am looking for an all-white diaper and am a fan of M4s.

Thanks in advance,
Internet.

Are you able to get My Diaper All Whites? They are pretty darn good! :biggrin:

Travis9800 said:
Are you able to get My Diaper All Whites? They are pretty darn good! :biggrin:

MyDiaper are surprisingly absorbent and have excellent wicking! I prefer the midnight blue personally.

Internet said:
Are Dry 24/7s a decent diaper? Are they thick/squishy when wet?

Yeah, but for me it seems that the tapes are always failing for me on those.

dry 24/7 the new ones are not thick at all

ClickyKeys said:
Yeah, but for me it seems that the tapes are always failing for me on those.

I've had bad luck with the white tapes popping off the blue tapes... had one do that just a few nights ago. OTOH, the blue is on like superglue. The white sticks to the plastic shell though not quite as good as the blue, but better than IT sticks to the blue. So I often just peel away the blue and toss it, and stick the white directly on the shell. You're fine as long as you know where the tapes belong, because you're certainly not moving them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back