Bambino Magnifico - Available this Fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungYoshi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've recently received an email from Bambino Diapers telling me that their newest diaper, Magnifico, will be released sometime within the next coming months. Specifics are in the spoiler below.

Thank you everyone for your patience with this product rollout!

We have received countless emails, voicemails, Twitter DMs, Facebook messages and Instagram DMs inquiring when the Magnifico diaper is going to be available to purchase.

Our goal from the start was to have the Magnifico diaper available Labor Day weekend.

Since our hybrid stretch panels are designed with a unique component, we were pushed slightly behind schedule since sourcing that component took more time than we thought.

Our new target time frame is late September/early October!

This is awesome, I can't wait! :D

Does anyone know if the side panels will be similar to the side panels on pampers, if so that would be awesome. I have never bought form them, but these might be worth looking into.

I got the same email. Looking forward to it.

I tried one of the samples that came in their cases last year and was impressed. The only issue I had was rolling it up after it was used as the velcro tabs wouldn't stick to the plastic...I'll be curious to see how they're priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back