Beaches in California that are diaper friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcanyon

Est. Contributor
With so many beaches in the Golden State, are there any that are "diaper friendly?"

I have often wondered what the legality of wearing just a diaper is . I mean...everything is covered up...right??

If you do this you are pushing this on others. You might not run into any kind of issue with the law but why risk it.I have a need to wear and would keep it covered.

DLScottsman said:
If you do this you are pushing this on others. You might not run into any kind of issue with the law but why risk it.I have a need to wear and would keep it covered.

I would agree with this as well, while not illegal it will bring unwanted attention and the community as a whole pays for it in some way or another

DLScottsman said:

I agree that regardless of the legality, it's really imposing on other people. I think a meet-in-the-middle solution would be to wear shorts over the diaper, maybe permitting the waist of the diaper to show. That way, by all appearances you are just "someone at the beach who needs wear diapers" as opposed to "that person inappropriately exposing their diaper."

My general opinion is that you should go to the beach to enjoy yourself, and running the risk of drawing a lot of attention runs counter to that.

DracoAmericanus said:
I would agree with this as well, while not illegal it will bring unwanted attention and the community as a whole pays for it in some way or another

Another self-righteous member of the community that wants to tell everybody what is acceptable.

You want to wear diapers on a beach, understand what implications there are for YOU. It is public, so it's possible people will see you, recognize you, take pictures, etc...

Other than that, do what you want.

willnotwill said:
You want to wear diapers on a beach, understand what implications there are for YOU. It is public, so it's possible people will see you, recognize you, take pictures, etc...

That's probably better way to say what I was trying to say. There are going to implications to wearing out in the open like that, and if you want to do it, you have to be ok with the implications.

That would pretty much be any beach which also allows adults in speedos or babies in diapers.

Think about it, a diaper covers up more than a speedo and is therefore less lewd or indecent when in comparison.

Another good check would to see if there are any babies on the beach which are also clearly wearing an exposed diaper. If everyone is already ok seeing a baby in a diaper then they must be ok with adults too or they are age discriminatory.

I've been to the beach in just a diaper a number of times. I live on the east coast though. One time I had an old guy in a dpeedo approach me and try to say I was being indecent. The beach cops that had driven past me a minute earlier had turned around to see what the problem was. I explained I was incontinent and had no choice but to keep it on just as much as any baby does. He was ordered to leave me alone or get arrested for disturbing my peach.

So yeah, not illegal to wear a diaper at the beach.

Slomo said:
That would pretty much be any beach which also allows adults in speedos or babies in diapers.

Think about it, a diaper covers up more than a speedo and is therefore less lewd or indecent when in comparison.

Another good check would to see if there are any babies on the beach which are also clearly wearing an exposed diaper. If everyone is already ok seeing a baby in a diaper then they must be ok with adults too or they are age discriminatory.

I've been to the beach in just a diaper a number of times. I live on the east coast though. One time I had an old guy in a dpeedo approach me and try to say I was being indecent. The beach cops that had driven past me a minute earlier had turned around to see what the problem was. I explained I was incontinent and had no choice but to keep it on just as much as any baby does. He was ordered to leave me alone or get arrested for disturbing my peach.

Could not agree more Slomo. I've done It many times too Especially in Spain and never ever even had anyone approach me or even look at me weird in any way. Nor anyone taking pictures of me walked 2 km long both beaches in Benidorm In Just a Diaper and yeah No Reaction whatsoever so Spanish people clearly does not give a F word. And that was In ABU Diapers so Yeah I can confirm Spain is OK with it dunno US though so can't comment but would have to take your comment as given Slomo. If you want to have a suntan and you don't like laying on a beach for hours doing nothing and prefer to walkaround do it it's OK. You would be surprised positively that no-one really cares and you're not hurting anyone doing so. Seen 6 Other Adults Wearing just Diapers on same beach so yeah. You get the picture.

Slomo said:

only on a ABDL site would someone say: "If everyone is already ok seeing a baby in a diaper then they must be ok with adults too or they are age discriminatory." LMAO, In a sense, I agree with you that diapers shouldnt be illegal to wear at the beach. Besides ABDLs, most people wouldn't be comfortable with seeing a grown person wearing a flashy adult diaper on the beach. I would say that going to the beach wearing dark colored depends is a little different than a rearz safari, keep this in mind when choosing what diaper to wear. Speedos draw enough attention, diapers on a grown person, theres a lot of grey area IMO.

I've been considering going to Huntington Beach or Newport Beach in the near future with an M4 under my board shorts and having the waistband folded down as much as possible. However, the waistband would still be visible when I take my shirt off due to how my board shorts ride on my waist.

no problems with it in Australia. Many time just I've worn a nappy and no one has said a thing. Not that I would wear it at Bondi or Surfers Paradise. The only thing I do is make sure I have a good hat and sunnies as I have had some people taking pics of me on the beach, unless your a exhibitionist and like seeing yourself being posted by random people on. I also have a swim nappy that is like a pair of speedos wear them at the beach and pool.

I grew up on the beach, Jersey shore, Seaside, and everyone had this feeling of being free. A lot goes on the beach and no one cares. Of course, one time the cops pulled a dead guy out of one of the public bathrooms. He still had the heroin needle in his arm.

Back when I was young, oh so many years ago, the had open bars on the boardwalk. A friend of mine who was maybe 14 was with me. I gave him my ID and we both ordered a beer. The bar tender leaned up to me and said, "I know you're friend is under age. I'll serve him but if you give me any trouble, I'll fuck'n kill you." Hail to the beach! It's this great, awesome place where everything goes, so I guess diapers could as well. Party central tends to allow almost anything as long as it's peaceful.

Whilst a diaper covers everything, it's basically underwear and I wouldn't walk around in my underwear at the beach.

However I would wear swimmers/board shorts/speedos (even though speedos cover less) but they are legit swimming pants... so in saying that, a swim diaper in my opinion would be ok if you did intend to go in the water. But if you just want to walk/sit along the sand then a plastic/cloth normal diaper just wouldn't feel right to me as I'd feel like I was just in my Calvin Kleins.

me? I'd go in my molicare but would have loose fitting shorts on over top, no T shirt if were looking for a tan and if there's peekage....no biggy, normal undies peek out so no drama with a diaper doing it.

Edit: TL/DR ...treat diapers as normal underwear and wear as you would those

Marka said:
*It's the only response I could think of - that didn't involve going into the usual diatribe.*[/I][/SIZE]

Thank you!
(I'm not dignifying the original inflammatory remark by quoting it)

Marka said:
There must be a heterosexual beach? Do it there, you may get groped but you can do whatever.
*It's the only response I could think of - that didn't involve going into the usual diatribe.*

OP: You might try a clothing-optional beach... I don't know of a optional-clothing one...

Otherwise, mind avoiding were and when there may be children present ... and, you should probably not use the diaper for it's intended purpose or - expose it, thereafter...

Perhaps, visit your intended target beach - with regular beach attire to get a better feel for it being a safe place to wear...

Wear a sarong or, towel over it to start?

The risk is on you... maybe it'll work out okay; maybe it won't...

Best of luck,
-Marka

Australia has some nudist beaches, not sure if there diaper friendly, but even then people will be like, what is that creep over there doing lol.

Not something I would do, but I would cover the diaper if i were them , just more of a not to disturb other people kind of thing.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing a hot guy on the beech in a diaper, but not many people feel the same way :p

As for California I wouldn't have a single clue, I would assume it would be illegal, same as running around with a diaper in public. Even if it's not as awesome it might feel, other people around you don't want to see a diaper on a grown male or female walking around.

puppyz said:
Whilst a diaper covers everything, it's basically underwear and I wouldn't walk around in my underwear at the beach.

However I would wear swimmers/board shorts/speedos (even though speedos cover less) but they are legit swimming pants... so in saying that, a swim diaper in my opinion would be ok if you did intend to go in the water. But if you just want to walk/sit along the sand then a plastic/cloth normal diaper just wouldn't feel right to me as I'd feel like I was just in my Calvin Kleins.

me? I'd go in my molicare but would have loose fitting shorts on over top, no T shirt if were looking for a tan and if there's peekage....no biggy, normal undies peek out so no drama with a diaper doing it.

Edit: TL/DR ...treat diapers as normal underwear and wear as you would those

Have you see disposable adult swim diapers? They are literally no different than an average pulkup. A little bit of sap content and all.

So then, what exactly is the difference from an afult being ok to be seen in a pullup versus a cheap plastic diaper. Both will get soaked after swimming, and both require changing soon after. I have to say you're really splitting hairs here. (Though I would say that pretty much anything from abena up will swell too much to be functional with swimming and would likely be more in line with exbitionism which would then be crossing the line).

And besides, why would it be unnaceptable for an adult to be seen in a diaper when society already accepts seeing kids/babies under the same conditions. Again, that's just discrimination, which I do not abide by.

And yes, I trully believe the difference from being 17.999 years old and 18.001 years old isn't much of a difference at all. It's a childs level of maturity, or possibly physical limitations that matters, not their age.

I went to Newport Beach, CA today with an M4 under my board shorts and no one was the wiser. I even took my shirt off which showed my waist band a bit (I tried to hide as much as I could by rolling it down) but no one batted an eye. I was soaked by the time I left and did not go into the water. Seriously, no one cares if you're wearing based off today's experience.

In my opinion it all varies based on what you're doing, how you're acting, and how crowded the beach is.

If you're messing around and trying to draw attention then I'd say you're in the wrong.
Or if the place is packed I personally wouldn't wear.

If I were to do it (which I'd love to wear just a rears lil squirt and a shirt to sit and build sand castles, sea shell hunting, etc.) I'd make sure the place isn't absolutely packed, so there's less to no kids, and more space for you to get a kind of secluded spot.
Just mind your own business away from others and from kids an I think you should be OK with just a shirt and diaper. Just a diaper goes a little farther, so I'd say even more secluded spot.

I also don't believe it's entirely discrimination that people aren't cool with seeing an adult wearing a diaper. To most it's out of the ordinary, and they probably don't want to look at something that possibly is soiled.
Even if you're incontinent, I'd think most people would think you would be discreet and cover it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back