attends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsnjones21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
What do you think of attends pull ups underwear? Medium absorbency?

Jsnjones21 said:
What do you think of attends pull ups underwear? Medium absorbency?

More like barely even existing. Attends pullups are designed for very light light stress leakage only.

Yes I know what you mean barly one wet and need to be changed I have a question though I’ve been wearing diapers here and there it seems I can wet much easier if im wearing a diaper but if I’m sitting or standing my the toilet I can’t wet at all when not in a diaper is this a good thing? And I really really want someone to take care of me as a abdl but I can’t find anyone how do I find a baby sitter for me

Jsnjones21 said:
Yes I know what you mean barly one wet and need to be changed I have a question though I’ve been wearing diapers here and there it seems I can wet much easier if im wearing a diaper but if I’m sitting or standing my the toilet I can’t wet at all when not in a diaper is this a good thing? And I really really want someone to take care of me as a abdl but I can’t find anyone how do I find a baby sitter for me

Its all mental, and it being bad would depend on whether or not you want to stay diapered 24/7.

And the best way to find a caretaker/mommy would be to date normally like the rest of us. Find someone you like, then introduce them to your diapered world. If they are turned off by it, then date someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back