Thickest diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, as someone who wears (and wets) diapers for fun, I'd like to ask the more experienced members as to the best diapers in terms of thickness. I ask because when wearing things like Cuddlz, ABU, etc. I feel the need to double up to get something enjoyably thick (which essentially doubles their cost).
So, does anyone know of a diaper can provide that type of thickness on its own? Thanks for any answers.

1. add baby diapers or boosters to the inside
2. cloth diapers (you can make them as thick as you want)

Otherwise:
3. ABU Space/Simple
4. Rearz inspire
5. Confirdry 24/7

Reactions: Chinababy888
I find that Rearz Safari diapers are about the thickest diapers on the market. To date, they are the only diapers I haven't had to use any boosters on. Consider looking into them:

http://rearz.ca/rearz-safari-diapers-2/

That being said, I personally love ABU diapers, Cushies and Little Pawz are my favourites and I find them to be decently thick as well. If a single ABU diaper isn't doing it thickness wise for me I'll just add a booster or two to them. When I add a booster to my Cushies or my Little Pawz's not only does it make them bonkers absorbent, but it also makes them super thick, both when dry and when wet.

So Rearz Safari or boosted ABU products would probably be the way to go.

What about rearz rebel diapers. I am picking them up at the post office. Can't. Wait to try then out

I haven't been in anything that got bigger than a Rearz Safari/Princess. And that's BEFORE adding a booster. I live in the US and get them via Bambino's website (Bambino Belissimos get pretty massive too). Always had a good experience with them.

Shadow456 said:
Hi, as someone who wears (and wets) diapers for fun, I'd like to ask the more experienced members as to the best diapers in terms of thickness. I ask because when wearing things like Cuddlz, ABU, etc. I feel the need to double up to get something enjoyably thick (which essentially doubles their cost).
So, does anyone know of a diaper can provide that type of thickness on its own? Thanks for any answers.

Hands down, that would be Betterdry (or Crinklz if you like ab prints). Cuddlz and abu have nothing compared to how much these diapers can swell up.

Another vote for rearz. Second up for me is betterdry/crinklz

Where are you getting your BetterDry diapers from? Comfycare doesn't seem to be able to get any more Large in and don't know if/when more will come.

Evlix said:
Where are you getting your BetterDry diapers from? Comfycare doesn't seem to be able to get any more Large in and don't know if/when more will come.

True. I watched for a week to see if any large betterdry diapers came in. No lich, ended up having to order more crinklz instead.

Thanks.

To be honest, and not to sound old school, classic cloth diapers can be thickest most absorbent diapers. Don't get me wrong I was raised in disposables, I love disposables, but I also love cloth diapers. You can make them as thick as you wish as long as you can fit it in plastic pants. You can pretty much use them in any position. They absorb really quickly. Best of all they are reusable and can be there when you're in a financial bind and be very effective.

Outside of my cloth diapers, I usually wear an ABU with a couple of boosters and it'll last me all day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Like other people said...I would go with AB diapers like the rearz safari brand (even though I've never tried them yet).

Just for straight up thickness plus masssive swelling when wet has got to be Bambino Magnifico However I still prefer abu LIttle paws for fit feel and overall performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

makena43 said:
What about rearz rebel diapers. I am picking them up at the post office. Can't. Wait to try then out

Many of rearz's novelty pattern diapers are based off the regular inspire diaper and are a bit thinner than the better base diaper, the Inspire/InControl. That's what the safari and princess are based off from. They are IMO the thickest diaper available when dry.

As for wet, I think the BetterDry / Crinklz are some of the biggest swelling diapers available. That's why you're seeing a mix of responses here, some are considering dry thickness and other are considering wet thickness. Rearz have less sap but more pulp, so they don't swell as much, but start out incredibly thick. I've never been able to wet either of these to the back padding even sleeping in on a Saturday morning.

ABU's space/Simple/Lavender are a close second for dry thickness.

I have tried almost everything but fabine. 24/7 are the only diaper I can flood full force and not leak. For thickness 24/7 is the thickest I have found.

dogstyle said:
I have tried almost everything but fabine. 24/7 are the only diaper I can flood full force and not leak. For thickness 24/7 is the thickest I have found.

Challenge time then! Name them all: (the one fabine is in the bottom left)

attachment.php

It would be hard to name the white ones. I see tena maxi, abena cloth, rearz on the bottom jungle, princess, ect. On the 3rd shelf I see ABU diapers.
I don't see any molicare super plus, those should not be missed if you can still find them.
I also don't see city briefs, tranquility ATN, tena super or ultra, ECT. You are missing many that are actually quite good. I am seting up a diaper room next spring, I will compare with you then :p

dogstyle said:
It would be hard to name the white ones. I see tena maxi, abena cloth, rearz on the bottom jungle, princess, ect. On the 3rd shelf I see ABU diapers.
I don't see any molicare super plus, those should not be missed if you can still find them.
I also don't see city briefs, tranquility ATN, tena super or ultra, ECT. You are missing many that are actually quite good. I am seting up a diaper room next spring, I will compare with you then :p

Yeah I haven't tried any city yet, I only ever ordered a few samples of moly (didn't care for them), I have a few other tena not in the cabinet (they have changed names so much too, I have some tena slip simple) and I don't have any ATN left. I've also got some superio, ID Slip, and Absorbency Plus upstairs. I'm ready for the diapocalypse ;)

Where's a good place to get a bag of city? I think the only place I've seen them even halfway reasonably priced is on amazon? (they look like a reskin of Space)

bambinod said:
Challenge time then! Name them all: (the one fabine is in the bottom left)

attachment.php

Ok, so just curious. Why have more than 1 or 2 different brands on hand? Don't you know which one works best for the lowest price? I guarantee, more than half of those are going to cost a lot more, or not fit well enough to trust, or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back