• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction from a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

namidmeoquanee

Contributor
Role
My name is Namid Meoquanee (Indian name), and I am a 40 something woman in a relationship with a dl. I am brand new to this world. But, I love him, and I want to understand. I love the outdoors. Hiking, horseback riding, kayaking....as long as I can be outside in this beautiful world, I'm happy. I also enjoy knitting (a new hobby), scrapbooking, reading, and photography. I work in administration for a construction company and love my fast paced, hectic work place. The days fly by!
I have come to this site for advice regarding my long distance relationship with a man I have come to love very much. He and I were friends 20 years ago, and last year, rekindled our friendship which has grown into much more than friendship. He has been very open about his infantilism and I have no problem with it. I have only recently learned the extent of it, and am struggling with how to live with that. I don't want to be with anyone else; but, I'm not sure how to reconcile with the day to day details of where he is at with this. I have no one I can talk to, so out of desperation, I looked for a forum in which I could gain some support and hopefully garner some understanding. I would do anything to make this work.
Thank you in advance for your kindness and support. I appreciate it more than I can express!

Hello and welcome to the site. My dad was half Lenni Lenape Indian and I grew up with that strong heritage.

I don't know your friend, but I think for most of us, we are people who live varied lives, work, have interests and relationships, with diaper wearing and regression a smaller part of our lives. If you read the many threads on this site concerning diapers and AB activities, I think you'll get a better understanding as to how we express ourselves when in "little" space. It's also something that you can talk to him about. It's certainly nothing to fear, but you will have to find ways to let him play, but also for you to have your adult time when together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back