Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was wondering has anyone gone to another Planet in diapers

Obviously you must be from a different world or the future because we or anyone else in our world hasn't had an opportunity to visit another planet in our life time.

If you count the Moon as a planet ... no, the Apollo astronauts used catheters.

Diapers are used now but nobody has gone to another planet in one.

I thought Matt Damon was wearing a diaper when he was stranded on Mars?

No, Not that we know of

There are rumors that some astronauts wear diapers when they are in outer space because there are no toilet for them.

The Astronaut Diapers (MAG)

The true name of NASA's astronaut diaper is the maximum absorbency Garment (MAG) which is piece of clothing astronauts wear during liftoff, landing, spacewalks, and other extra-vehicular activities to absorb urine and feces. The MAG is used because astronauts cannot remove their spacesuits during long operations, so the MAG is worn in case of an emission.

Source:
http://www.chabotspace.org/assets/get-involved/volunteers/teen/demo-astronaut-diaper.pdf

I went to planet mobius and pokemon world's all the time padded up

Nobody has gone to another planet at all, in or out of diapers. The farthest we've gone is the Moon. Though if we get to Mars (I'm optimistic about it happening in my lifetime), they'll probably be padded.

Ive been to many planets in diapers but I like earth the best

I have been to other worlds and parallel universes In diapers but this isn't bad.

It's too early for me to say.

There was that one fellow who went to Jupiter. Wonder what happend to him?

amon said:
There was that one fellow who went to Jupiter. Wonder what happend to him?

I got a postcard from him last week saying it's quite stormy and he feels like he needs to lose weight, he's doubled his weight since landing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back