ABDL rules/activities, ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommysasha

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
myself and my husband have been playing around with the ABDL lifestyle for about 3 years now and I see a lot of people on a forum such as this asking for advice on rules or activities for ABDL'S below are some of my thought ideas rules and activities I use with my husband

* Diapers are to be worn at all times a baby wears diapers so will you. Penalties may be worn on occasion if permission is given, but male underwear is strictly forbidden always

* toilets are off limits at all times you will use your diapers.

* if permission has been given to wear panties you may ask to use the potty if permission is not given you hold it or wet your panties you may never use the toilet without mommy's permission

* at least once a week you will do a colouring for your mommy, but every time you go over the line its one spank

* at least one meal a day will consist of baby food

* Diapers are to be worn at all times a baby wears diapers so will you. Penalties may be worn on occasion if permission is given, but male underwear is strictly forbidden always

* while at home, you will always drink from a bottle, glasses, cups, mugs are off limits to babies

* While at home you are not permitted to wear pants, shorts or anything that covers your diaper, unless instructed otherwise. You must change out of your “grown-up costume” as soon as you're through the door. baby clothes are allowed for example you can wear a diaper cover or plastic pants

* your diaper is never to be removed without permission, no matter what even if you like

* you will wear a chastity cage at all times babies don't have erections!

* your cage must never be removed without permission

* babies are not allowed soda or alcohol you may only drink water, juice or milk should can be given as a reward if your feeling nice

* you can help yourself with water, but you must ask permission for juice or milk

* you will be in bed no later than 11-30pm sometimes later as a reward for good behavior

* confession every couple of days I like to have him kneel by me and confess any rule he has broken for example, using the toilet removing his diaper wearing pants in the house drinking from something other than a bottle, for every rule he confesses to braking is 1 extra week in chastity

* after 9pm you may only crawl while at home walking is forbidden

* you must ask permission if you wish to go out and play, i.e. going out with friends or taking part in leisure activities

* you must obey mommy at all times

* you must watch at least 3 hours of cartoons or Disney movies every week and write down for mommy what happened in whatever you watched

* if he's bad I sometimes double diaper him and disallow any changes for 24hours

* at bedtime you will be given a Binky to suck it must remain in your mouth until morning

* anytime that we are alone, unless otherwise noted, is baby time and the rules are in effect

* one punishment I like to use is make him kneel in the corner with his nose to the floor and padded butt

* another punishment is make him write lines, for example, write 100 times I'm sorry I was a bad baby

* If instructed to wear an outfit you have to wear it and are not allowed to adjust it in any way without permission.

* You have to say out loud and intelligibly when you need to use your diaper, even in public. Regular checks will be performed, any unannounced wetting will be punished.

* you are not allowed to ask to be changed or to complain about the state of your diaper, or you'll be left in it for longer. Mommy decides when you need a diaper change.

• Love
Reactions: bobbi, ARBBB2, babypp and 2 others
I like the idea of rules to follow. I borrowed and modified from the list above. that would fit me better that I would like to be enforced onto me.
Of Course mommy and daddy would have the final say so on what the rules should be.

- Diapers are to be worn at all times, a Little Boy who wet themselves needs to wears diapers.
- Toilets are off limits at all times I will use my diapers as my only toilet.
- I may not change My diaper only an adult is allowed to do so.
- I am only allowed little kid outfits. (shortalls, shorts, shirts with a kidlike print design. for cold nights footed pajamas with the zipper that locks in the back, for hot summer nights onesies as pj's etc.)
- long pants are not allowed unless I am taking out when it is to cold for shorts.

- I must ask permission if you wish to go out and play.
- I may never go anyplace alone without an adult.

-I Must always eat toddler/kids type foods and drinks. alcohol completely forbidden.
(If I behave and do as told for a special treat you can have soda pop.)

- while at home, I will always drink from a baby bottle or sippy cup.
- Bedtime no later then 11pm unless it is a special occasion.
- I must do some school work at least 1 hr per day.
- I must play at least once per day. (colouring, blocks, toy cars, etc.)

- Punishments for failure of following the rules.

Corner Time. (standing hand behind back nose to the wall, sitting in chair or stool , sitting cross legged on the floor, Kneeling on floor nose to the wall.)
Writtng lines.
Spanking.
only allowed diaper and nothing else and must only crawl on floor like a baby.

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2

Hi mommysasha

You and your little obviously have something special going on. That has developed over the last three years.

Personally I would find these rules hard and I would be saying my safe word a lot.

I not be a downer on you guys as this level of trust between a Little and a mummy and a Little is very special. And hers the but.

But for any one that is starting out with this kind of relationship need to build their own set of rolls.

It no good setting a bed time for your Little one at 9.00pm if they don’t finish work until 10.00. Your Little will be upset because they will feel that they are letting you down. And you be upset because you’re little as Brocken a rule.

So guys and dolls the first thing to do is talk to each other when setting a rules so that they are reasonable and achievable.

Remember not all Mummy’s and Daddy’s live with their Little one. I live with Paddy, who is my Middle Little Boy but we are switches and I am his Little as well. I also have an online Daddy. And a online Little Bro.

My Daddy role is that I send him a good morning text and I exclude the word Daddy with in my text.

These are some thing I am just going to put a warning sign on.

Asking your Little to wear 24/7 and use for both number 1s and number 2s and big buy potty is out of bounds unless permission is given.

This is find for short periods of time, as long as it is also affordable.

This is still do able in you have an online relationship by asking them to send you an image of them in there diaper, also when it is time for changing a photo of used diaper and a photo of them wearing a clean diaper.

Spanking.
I know that some Little enjoy being disciplined, for me getting told off as a naught Little boy that I can be sometimes, is a big trigger for me. And if it is done in public in the right way. Then I am in Little space and enjoying every minute of it.
But spanking is the next level and should all ways be disgust before hand
What is the spanking for, I suggest that you think about which role will lead to a spanking if it gets Brocken, and not just because you’re little as gone over the line in the colouring in. it may by that there hand eye coordination is not fully developed while they are in little space.

Having baby food: some baby food is nice to eat, but some baby food can test like cold snot.
If you are going to feed your baby, baby food test it yourself first.

Making your Little wear Little clothing.
Little clothing, can be a trigger for a lot of us even if it is shorts and t-shirt.
A fun online rule to have is to ask you’re little to send a photo of what clothing they are wearing, you can then praise them or ask them to chance in to something else.

The wearing of a chastity cage with your caregiver as the key holder is special and if this happen without it being forced is an act of trust.
As a caregiver I would not go there until I feel the time was right. Ideally you won’t your little not only put the device on willing be to hand you the key. Because the felling of ownership that they are getting.
If you wont your little to feel special and have a feeling of being owned by you I suggest you start with asking them to wear a collar, or a change around there neck that is held together with a padlock. This change can be louse enough for your Little to slip it over there head when they don’t want to wear it. but it will give them the feeling of being owned as well.

At least once a week you will do a colouring for your mommy.

I like this one and I going to see if my online Little will agree to doing this.

I hope this is of help to people that have a Little one in their lives. Rols are there to keep your little safe and to keep them health.
Roles are not there to make someone live a misery.
If you get thing right your Little will not feel that they have to say there safe word, because if that is there case then you have not listened to them. And remember something that was Ok today bay not be ok tomorrow.

Siysiy Little

Wow, this sounds intense! *blush*

I think these are great idea for some playtime with Mommy and I... *grin*

We're much more casual, so we'd only pretend that we're seriously following those rules for more than a half day of play. :-D

P.S. Some may say we're just 'filthy casuals', but one of teh nice parts of embracing my little wimpy side is that I feel no shame in being a wimp about being a little! LOL

First of all, I want to state up front that I don't have a 'mommy' so take this for what it's worth. I'm not trying to be judgmental and I don't question for a minute that your list 'inspired' some of your readers. But what I'm writing about is an alternative way of looking at it that may work better for others and certainly would for me. Unfortunately it does not lend itself well to rules (almost by definition).

It seems to me that there are two ways of constructing an ABDL relationship, one being coercive the other nurturing (my terms). Coercive implies force, punishment, etc. This is the relationship that you laid out. On the other hand, nurturing implies loving and care. For example, there's a big difference between 1) forcing him to keep a pacifier in his mouth all night and 2) popping a pacifier into his mouth (which he can accept or reject) while you change his diaper. The latter being essentially loving and caring and an approach that, FOR ME, is more authentic. What they have in common is that they are both dominant / submissive (d/s) relationship but in different ways.

I realize that a vast majority of ABDL's follow the d/s pattern you laid out here but, FOR ME, all of these 'rules' would be out of bounds.

tickles51 said:
It seems to me that there are two ways of constructing an ABDL relationship, one being coercive the other nurturing (my terms). Coercive implies force, punishment, etc. This is the relationship that you laid out. On the other hand, nurturing implies loving and care. For example, there's a big difference between 1) forcing him to keep a pacifier in his mouth all night and 2) popping a pacifier into his mouth (which he can accept or reject) while you change his diaper. The latter being essentially loving and caring and an approach that, FOR ME, is more authentic. What they have in common is that they are both dominant / submissive (d/s) relationship but in different ways.

Thanks for bringing this up, because it's super important to me!

For me the more fetish-y kinky blushy side of play comes from coercive relationships. So for example these rules as a occasional fantasy can be .... exciting!

But my AB side doesn't just want, but needs nurturing time as well. This kinda stuff ... basically completely undermines and destroys that. DO NOT WANT!!!!

My point is... it doesn't have to be one or the other, but can be a mix, and a different mix at different times.

Reactions: DinoBunny
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back