Zachman

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Oh do they seem larger to anyone else image.jpg

At a glace looks a bit longer but a bit narrower

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

They are a little bit bigger, I can confirm this. It's not much of a difference though.

I confirm that they feel a little loose on me, and yes I'm around 40" at the waist, strange that now they seem to not hold where they should, before they were snug fit on me, wonder if I should take the risk and get the S-M size, would certainly not get a box, but maybe a bag, and I'll use them as stuffers if they don't fit me which is mostly what will happen.

CodyBaby said:
I confirm that they feel a little loose on me, and yes I'm around 40" at the waist, strange that now they seem to not hold where they should, before they were snug fit on me, wonder if I should take the risk and get the S-M size, would certainly not get a box, but maybe a bag, and I'll use them as stuffers if they don't fit me which is mostly what will happen.

"Loose" at a 40" waist? They are designed for a maximum 29" waist. WTF?

I am completely lost. This person apparently does not recognize the difference between loose and tight or fit and doesn't fit. How are they loose for 40" waist. By the way they are only designed to fit up to boys size 14 or 28" waist, not 29", but either way his waist is about 10-12" too big.

I'm 36" and they are not lose, pretty snug.

Those are pretty! I love the butterflies. :) I wish they'd put those designs on some tape-sided diapers!

Slomo said:

Kind of reminds me of some medical pullups I got way back when for a con, size recomended was s/m was wearing a large brief at the time... they were looser then my bowels at the time, turned out to be completely useless >>;

Slomo said:

Maybe I didn't use the correct term perhaps I would rather say less snug than before and they don't hold their position as they would with the old ones, they tend to go down by themselves, which never happened with the previous version, I would even share a picture, but its against the rules here so its not gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back