How many times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The past few morning I have woken up with a totally soaked nappy. The morning before that my nappy was maybe a little over half full.

So I was wandering how many times in a night do you wet?

Last few night I would have to say at least 2 or 3 for me.

For me, usually 2x at night regularly. 3x rarely. third time usually when I get up and before my shower.

I am on guessing as I am usually asleep but I suspect two possibly three times a night.

At least once, sometimes twice. When I am not wearing a diaper, I have to get up at least once to go pee. It's really a drag. When I do have a diaper on, I wake up, but I can just lay there and go and then immediately fall back asleep. Minimal disruption. I do not wet without waking up. I think in the long run I prefer it that way.

I almost always wet at least 4 or 5 times a night, I am always soaked in the morning right at the limit of my dry 24/7's sometimes about once or twice a week beyond that limit. That's why we have a very well protected bed.

Based on the weight of my diaper in the morning, I estimate and log the number of times I wet during the night. So far this month I’m averaging a bit over three.

I normally wake up slightly and then wet. If I'm lucky I'll be asleep before I finish wetting. Most of the time I wet once but lately I have been wetting not long after going to bed then I wet again early hours of the morning. So at the Moment I would say twice.

Huh. Honestly I'd never thought about it. One or two maybe? I tend to wake up wet to soaked, but I'm a fairly heavy wetter.

Firehawk said:
The past few morning I have woken up with a totally soaked nappy. The morning before that my nappy was maybe a little over half full.

So I was wandering how many times in a night do you wet?

Last few night I would have to say at least 2 or 3 for me.

2nd time ever was last night and that's because I had a few to many to drink. I've been wearing 24/7 for 3 months now and 99% have control except for last night

I'd have to say only once, mayyybe twice on occasion. More than that seems crazy, but apparently i'm in the minority here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back