Not open for further replies.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
So I commissioned a local furry artist in my city and when I met up with her to pay for the commission she ended up being really nice and friendly. During the conversation she asked me if I was a babyfur since the references I gave her were of baby Wrangell. I said yes and she said that it was really cute. after much talking over the phone and general getting to know each other she started referring to me as her baby over text. I of coarse played along and before long it was not just a tongue in cheek thing it had become sincere. She liked the idea of role playing as my mommy so it stuck!

That's so sweet! Hopefully your friendship continues to grow so you can go to cons together and stuff together! It's nice to hear that she felt comfortable popping the question right off the bat and was so accepting :)

Legolas said:
That's so sweet! Hopefully your friendship continues to grow so you can go to cons together and stuff together! It's nice to hear that she felt comfortable popping the question right off the bat and was so accepting :)

We both really would like to attend a furry convention some time. The only problem is that we live so far away from any.

Sounds great aside from the distance of the thing. But yeah man, good on ya,. :smile:

Lucky doggy

Mattew said:
Lucky doggy

It's so sweet of here. She read me a bedtime story tonight :3

Good for you, Padded! What a cool story. Have to say, I'm a little jealous.

Aw uou lucky I really wish I had a mommy fur or just like a big sissy or big bubba

I wish i had a mommy like that... :( youre a very lucky cub...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back