Just invested in some baby powder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Why didn't I do this before? So much more easier to wear now. And the smell is intoxicating. Any other diaper essentials I'm forgetting?

Diapers, wipes, power, calmoseptine, rubber pants, some type of bag,

Looks like your getting set up with a whole diaper bag now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calmoseptine is one of my secret pleasures , it's in all my diaper bags as well as stashed on my chair.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lilxavierpc said:
?

Its a kind of barrier cream, it heals damage and protects...

Oh ok cool sorry

Lilxavierpc said:
Oh ok cool sorry

No worries, I know its not common knowledge

I can relate when it comes to the scent. I've always used powder and baby fresh scented pampers wipes. A classic fragrance.

destinin barrier cream :) it makes your diaper stuck to your bum, feels awesome and like a baby!!

I love the baby powder too ;) I use it almost every day now even if I don't wear diapers because the smell calms me - I have one with a mild lavender scent added.

Assume everyone has gone to Cornstarch Baby Powder now rather than talc?

I use generally only use a bit of powder on the back especially if it had elastic but a little goes a long way fragrance wise.

Powder can be an investment, like the liquid baby powder, who would have tjought that it would be short lived and the price rising as time goes by , I have two bottles of it and they are worth a lot more money than i paid for them when I bought them.

Argent said:

I use generally only use a bit of powder on the back especially if it had elastic but a little goes a long way fragrance wise.

I prefer talc when I use powder. I haven't found the studies of cancer links compelling under the circumstances.

When I would wear diapers baby powder was one of my favourite aspects of the whole experience. I would use it quite generously and I agree that it essential for comfortable wearing. I fell in love with Johnson's Baby Powder with Lavender. I use it on all my littles now. The fragrance brings back such nostalgia of more innocent times. Definitely an essential for any diaper enthusiast!

Argent said:

I use talc in some places and corn starch in others. My skin's pretty picky and I find the talc can dry out sensitive skin TOO much, and lead to eczema. NOT fun. Not there anyway! The sides of my hips for example, I can dump a whole can of talc down there no problem. (otherwise, pimple city crops up under the side wings!)

MotherFaith said:
When I would wear diapers baby powder was one of my favourite aspects of the whole experience. I would use it quite generously and I agree that it essential for comfortable wearing. I fell in love with Johnson's Baby Powder with Lavender. I use it on all my littles now. The fragrance brings back such nostalgia of more innocent times. Definitely an essential for any diaper enthusiast!
I use the Johnsons lavender bedtime lotion , it is very calming, and lavender oil I'd to expensive

Argent said:

I prefer talc, I find cornstarch feels too dry and sandy. And anyway Johnsons have stopped selling the cornstarch version in the UK - it was sold as Baby Extra Dry Powder but finished in about 2015.

Hmm looks like I misunderstood the panic about talc situation! :dunno:

I now prefer Cornstarch to talc but it took me a little while and I only switched due to the packaging and then later after reading the cancer hype (admittedly aimed at girls.)

I truly hope Cornstarch doesn't turn out to be another Fluoride situation with biohazard waste being marketed to stupid consumers to buy.

kinda said:
Why didn't I do this before? So much more easier to wear now. And the smell is intoxicating. Any other diaper essentials I'm forgetting?

Wait. How are you making money on powder you bough while also using it up? Sounds like a bad investment choice. Good puchase choice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back