Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Waking up wet is probably one of the best things.
But I never use all my diaper. Sorta feel like it's a bit of a waste sometimes not to use all of it instead I just use it for a couple of wettings. I don't mind messing in them it's just the clean up that puts me off

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I just love waking up wet.

Would love for once to wake up dry with the ability to use the toilet again for urination elimination. Not a fan of the waking up wet thing.

Nightly bedwetter here. Waking up wet every morning does get a bit tiresome, but I've gotten used it. Though it is a good feeling to know I have a diaper on rather than wet the bed itself.

Though I must admit, I do occasionally get a regressed feeling when I wake up realizing I'm wet and had no control over it.

I've never gone from dry to wet mid-sleep. Wetting usually occurs before going to bed or waking up in the middle of the night to do it. Regardless, I like waking up wet.

Waking up wet two nights in a row and it is amazing. No exaggeration when they say that once you wet freely in your sleep you wake up to other fluids in the diaper as well. I guess for some guys that starts as a teen but for me being a girl I had to learn the tricks to it.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I wake up wet almost every morning, the only real exceptions being when I'm coming down with something and retaining water. Just got in my test bag of Kiddo last night and so slept in one - didn't have more than maybe four medium wettings, but the back AND the middle of the diaper are still dry! Front swelled up quite a bit, leaves me wondering what the capacity of this diaper is?! It still feels very dry though and appears to be wicking well also so the padding would appear to be a very good balance, with a soft liner and comfy stretchy shell. I like!

Fascinating said:
Waking up wet two nights in a row and it is amazing. No exaggeration when they say that once you wet freely in your sleep you wake up to other fluids in the diaper as well. I guess for some guys that starts as a teen but for me being a girl I had to learn the tricks to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The erotica involved is grand, but it seems to be present in only the select few of us.

Boopa said:
Nightly bedwetter here. Waking up wet every morning does get a bit tiresome, but I've gotten used it. Though it is a good feeling to know I have a diaper on rather than wet the bed itself.

Though I must admit, I do occasionally get a regressed feeling when I wake up realizing I'm wet and had no control over it.

That is what I like best waking up in the morning after a sound nights sleep and my wetness never woke me.

The only way I wake up wet is if I went to sleep wet (not that there's anything wrong with that!). It puts a different spin on things to wake up with such a tangible reminder of their (supposed) necessity. For me, it depends on the kind of diaper I'm wearing. Some of the cheap ones don't really lend themselves to a night's sleep wet.

I've been able to induce sleep wetting a few times. Every time was equally thrilling as it was worrisome. I had quite the issue with bedwetting well into my elementary school years.

Cheap ones just need extra stuffing. My cheap one last night was a Prevail and it worked better than the Snuggies Waddler I've been wearing to bed.

ST50 said:
That is what I like best waking up in the morning after a sound nights sleep and my wetness never woke me.

Same here. This happened the other night and I couldn't believe it. I must have really been tired 'cuz I slept an hour more than usual.

BuffedBaby said:
Same here. This happened the other night and I couldn't believe it. I must have really been tired 'cuz I slept an hour more than usual.
Maybe being tired is the reason I've been so wet at night lately. How is your business trip going?

My morning wake up is always soggy. I kind of like it when my prefold is sagging in my PUL panties. I enjoy sitting
in it and having my first cup of coffee and going maybe 2 more times. Then I take it off and air out before shower.

Fascinating said:
Maybe being tired is the reason I've been so wet at night lately. How is your business trip going?

Coming up in just under two weeks. Rather be travelling to somewhere else though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back