loss of control during day after concussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbullfiend

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
since i got into a car wreck with a drunk drive the 29th of august i have had no control when awake. i am a bed-wetter because of a previous accident in the oilfields in 2013. i was given a ct scan and mri and nothing is wrong they say? i know in some cases of post concussion syndrome this happens but for how long is the key? :sad:

redbullfiend said:
since i got into a car wreck with a drunk drive the 29th of august i have had no control when awake. i am a bed-wetter because of a previous accident in the oilfields in 2013. i was given a ct scan and mri and nothing is wrong they say? i know in some cases of post concussion syndrome this happens but for how long is the key? :sad:

Unfortunately, a sudden onset of incontinence has a very low chance of ever "getting better". Especially after an injury.

I hope you have a good lawyer. This is a quality of life issue that should be dealt with.

A good lawyer is an ABDL who maximizes recovery based on "quality of diaper" lets face it no one really wants to wear depends and change every hour .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

thats true, i do have a lawyer. and yes i wear what works. at the moment i have had great luck with northshore's supreme plastic backed with a booster.

Yeah I use them boosted also, well traveling to doctors I don't have any time or place to change , limit fluid and wear a thick diaper [emoji41].

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Hello, that's very sad to hear. After an injury like this it is very unlikely for the your state to go back to what it was before, but you can keep trying on improving it. Without thorough tests and control from your doctor, you won't be able to tell much. It is very like also that it happened due to mental injury - like accident - being scared to death etc. and it has greatly intensified your problems that you already had. Happened to many people from what I read. Drastic changes, accidents or things of this sort usually just intensify problems that you already had - and this is very tricky thing to deal with, probably seeing a therapist and seeking a pro help in this direction will be very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back