couchesstevenboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well.

I just bought a couple of kins pull up cloth diapers (my first ones)
And I was wondering, has anyone tried to use this type of diapers under a disposable diaper? I mean, to use the disposable diaper as/instead of plastic pants?
If I do, do you think I will have a leak because of the cloth diapers not being entire between the leak barriers?

Also, do I need to know anything special about washing this pull up cloth diapers or can I just rinse them in the shower and wait for laundry day?

Also, how much pee do you think a kins pull up cloth diaper can hold?

Thanks in advance

I use Kins pull-up diapers as part of my regular supply of cloth diapers. I've never tried one of them as a liner for a disposable, but I suspect there could be major leaks as you described. I treat my cloth diapers alike regardless of brand: use a diaper pail with a detergent made for soaking diapers (search the internet if needed). They will be OK until wash day; but I don't know about just rinsing them in the shower... My Kins diapers are of average absorbency (not nearly as much as a high-quality disposable). Many nights I double up for better control--and I always use good quality plastic pants over the diapers. No regular leaks this way. Hope you like the Kins diapers.

Super, thank you very much :) I'm excited about them

I use kins pull up cloth diapers on top of my disposable and then a plastic pants on top of the whole, to avoid stains on my clothes in case my disposable leaks

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back