• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Nicholas

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinkyAndCute

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all! My name is Nicholas and I'm 21 years old and from Washington state, the great northwest. I've had an interest in diapers since about 8 and tried on a diaper when my mom ran a daycare, so I stole on of the kids diapers. That was the last time I put on a diaper until yesterday.

I convinced my gf to buy me some diapers from Amazon, half as a joke, half because we both knew I wanted to. So they came in the mail today, and I loved them more than I thought. She of course didn't want much to do with it, being vanilla, but she played along anyways a bit. I loved the comfort they gave me, and the slight awkward waddle because they were thicker than I thought they would be. I didn't pee in them, wasn't too interested, my gf thought I definitely would, but maybe later. Another thing I love was the loud crinkle sound they made as I moved.

Anyways, as much as I loved todays adventure, the diapers we got were a bit thicker than I'd like. We did go to the store with me wearing them, but I'd like something a bit thinner that I can wear under tighter clothes, and with reusable straps. Any ideas would be appreciated! Excited to wear more diapers!:)

Edit: Perhaps pullups are what I'm looking for? Any brand suggestions for those for a 32" waist?

- - - Updated - - -

For the person who PMed me, I'm not high enough rank to PM you back yet. But here was my reply:

Hi! Thanks for helping me! The diapers I got are Northshore Supreme Briefs and I would love some cure printed ones, but the right fit matters to me most. Thanks again! Also I love the look of these ones but I have no idea the brand or anything...

Hello Nicholas and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

KinkyAndCute said:
Hello all! My name is Nicholas and I'm 21 years old and from Washington state, the great northwest. I've had an interest in diapers since about 8 and tried on a diaper when my mom ran a daycare, so I stole on of the kids diapers. That was the last time I put on a diaper until yesterday.

I convinced my gf to buy me some diapers from Amazon, half as a joke, half because we both knew I wanted to. So they came in the mail today, and I loved them more than I thought. She of course didn't want much to do with it, being vanilla, but she played along anyways a bit. I loved the comfort they gave me, and the slight awkward waddle because they were thicker than I thought they would be. I didn't pee in them, wasn't too interested, my gf thought I definitely would, but maybe later. Another thing I love was the loud crinkle sound they made as I moved.

Anyways, as much as I loved todays adventure, the diapers we got were a bit thicker than I'd like. We did go to the store with me wearing them, but I'd like something a bit thinner that I can wear under tighter clothes, and with reusable straps. Any ideas would be appreciated! Excited to wear more diapers!:)

Edit: Perhaps pullups are what I'm looking for? Any brand suggestions for those for a 32" waist?

- - - Updated - - -

For the person who PMed me, I'm not high enough rank to PM you back yet. But here was my reply:

Hi! Thanks for helping me! The diapers I got are Northshore Supreme Briefs and I would love some cure printed ones, but the right fit matters to me most. Thanks again! Also I love the look of these ones but I have no idea the brand or anything...

Hello Nicholas and welcome to the site! Sounds like you have a very understanding girlfriend!

My waist is roughly 32", and I've always found medium-sized diapers fit best. (Except for one brand which had two sizes: S/M and M/L, and the latter fit best.)

A good way to find thinner diapers might be to look up the absorbancy ratings -- less absorbent generally means thinner. Most brands come in several different absorbency levels.

I live in Europe, so I'm not sure what brands you have over there. But I hope you can find something! Different brands of diapers can really be quite different in the way they fit, so keep trying new ones until you find the "perfect" fit! :)

Anyway, welcome again. I hope you have lots of fun here! :)

Hello! Thanks for the welcomes and the absorbency ratings tips. I've done a bit more searching and I've found what I've been looking but for, and it's Goodnites! My only hesitance is that they have the prints on them, and my gf is already weirded out enough... but I think she'll be okay. I'm interested in the goodnites because I've heard great things about them in the community and I've seen pictures of people wearing them and I love how they look. So next paycheck you know what I'm getting(;

Also a few more details about me. I work retail at a big corporate store and I love my coworkers. I love to play video games and right now my favorites on PS4 are GTA5 and Fallout 4. We might by a Nintendo switch just to play LoZ:) I also play Dota on my computer occasionally. My favorite activity is jogging, and my favorite thing to wear are running tights, wether I'm working out or not, they're so comfortable I wish I didn't have to wear shorts over them. Also I cut my own hair and have done so for the past couple years. Saves a lot of money and I never have a bad haircut now. Also I have this weird fetish where I love having my toenails painted and I beg my GF to paint them and right now they're a bright pastel green and I love it. I want people to see but at the same time I don't. Hmmm... and that's all for now! I also have a kinky side with a lot of fetishes that I won't scar you with here :p

Also anyone PM me if you want a good chat about anything:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back