• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Well...This is strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

easdf

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well...this is strange, never done this before, probably the first time saying it out loud.
So, I'm a 21 year old DL sub.
Still trying to reach acceptance with this fetish so any help with that will be highly appreciated
Other than that I'm a science nerd and in a few months I'm going to uni so yay :D

Hello easdf and welcome to the group.

Well you have made the first step.

I would suggest doing what I did and read the threads in Adult baby/Little and Diaper talk until you see the time pattern of the threads start to repeat.

That is how I came to my understanding and then self-acceptance.

I to am a science nerd with a degree in Biology: emphasis in Botany and Ecology.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

easdf said:
Well...this is strange, never done this before, probably the first time saying it out loud.
Still trying to reach acceptance with this fetish so any help with that will be highly appreciated
Other than that I'm a science nerd and in a few months I'm going to uni so yay :D

Hi and welcome. I'm a little confused though. You say you're a DL, but that you're still coming to terms with your fetish. Obviously it can't be both, so which one is it?

easdf said:

Welcome! We're a friendly and diverse bunch! Like Egor suggested you should read the articles and dig into threads that seem interesting.

There's lots of personal experiences that folks have shared that, for me were quite eye opening, and helped me come to greater acceptance with my wacky mixed up self! Particularly the shame I felt around my subby tendencies, and the vicious cycle of arousal at shame, then shame at arousal. I've slowly learned to accept myself a bit!

Even as I discover that everyone's perspective and experience is unique, I still feel better united in the things we share, so I hope you can find the help you need! Once you've got your bearing try starting a thread about your thoughts and feelings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back