I only get to wear diapers when I go outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophiya

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My mom pretty much regulates my diaper wearing. I always wear one when I go outside because I have to be bundled up in so many layers of winter of winter clothes that going to the bathroom is impossible. So I only get to enjoy diapers when I leave my house, often so bundled up that I can barely move.

Well that's one good reason for diapers. There are other more common variations on that theme though, skiers, astronauts, divers, construction crane operators, etc, all benefit from diapers because they simply don't have the time or opportunity to undress. I saw your earlier posts regarding asthma... I'd have expected those sort of symptoms to be really mild living that far North, with pollen season being pretty short.

I'd imagine some other people would have simply chosen to stay inside if going outside was going to require a diaper - so in that regard you're lucky you have the option to extend your time outside :)

bambinod said:
Well that's one good reason for diapers. There are other more common variations on that theme though, skiers, astronauts, divers, construction crane operators, etc, all benefit from diapers because they simply don't have the time or opportunity to undress. I saw your earlier posts regarding asthma... I'd have expected those sort of symptoms to be really mild living that far North, with pollen season being pretty short.

I'd imagine some other people would have simply chosen to stay inside if going outside was going to require a diaper - so in that regard you're lucky you have the option to extend your time outside :)

My asthma symptoms are pretty mild, my mom is just really overprotective of me so she insists on bundling me up when I go outside. She thinks the asthma makes me more susceptible to the cold.

At first I was mortified about having to wear a diaper, now I look for any excuse I can find to go outside. I think I have a combination of a fetish for wearing a diaper and wearing lots of heavy winter clothing.

Sophiya said:
My mom pretty much regulates my diaper wearing. I always wear one when I go outside because I have to be bundled up in so many layers of winter of winter clothes that going to the bathroom is impossible. So I only get to enjoy diapers when I leave my house, often so bundled up that I can barely move.
Are you talking about this past winter? Or are you in the Southern Hemisphere IE Australia? where winter is about to happen? Dressing up in winter clothes in summer is odd as your body would overheat and would be deadly! So I ask for clarity on your posting.....

xpluswearer said:
Are you talking about this past winter? Or are you in the Southern Hemisphere IE Australia? where winter is about to happen? Dressing up in winter clothes in summer is odd as your body would overheat and would be deadly! So I ask for clarity on your posting.....

I live in Alaska, so even when it’s summer my mom still has me bundling up in winter clothing. I definitely do overheat though because she makes me wear a lot of layers. I’m always dressed warmer than everyone else, but I don’t think it’s deadly.

Sophiya said:
I live in Alaska, so even when it’s summer my mom still has me bundling up in winter clothing. I definitely do overheat though because she makes me wear a lot of layers. I’m always dressed warmer than everyone else, but I don’t think it’s deadly.
With it being May you do not need winter clothes in Alaska unless you have some serious medical condition we are not being told about here?? Dunno about anyone else here this does sound like physical abuse if you ask me Still not clear enough for me .....Please do not play me just saying that honesty is the best policy now..

xpluswearer said:
With it being May you do not need winter clothes in Alaska unless you have some serious medical condition we are not being told about here?? Dunno about anyone else here this does sound like physical abuse if you ask me Still not clear enough for me .....Please do not play me just saying that honesty is the best policy now..

It’s 18F and feels like 5F with the windchill. Why would you think I’m being dishonest about this?

Sophiya said:
It’s 18F and feels like 5F with the windchill. Why would you think I’m being dishonest about this?

Just Checked Kotzebue & Anchorage and its in the 40's right now & most likely low of 28 not that cold a basic winter coat will suffice no arctic weather gear needed I know I am from Michigan AND I know cold weather FYI. Its not as you say it is just saying...

xpluswearer said:
Just Checked Kotzebue & Anchorage and its in the 40's right now & most likely low of 28 not that cold a basic winter coat will suffice no arctic weather gear needed I know I am from Michigan AND I know cold weather FYI. Its not as you say it is just saying...

I’m not from Kotzebue or Anchorage

Sophiya said:
I’m not from Kotzebue or Anchorage

If by chance, you lived in the artic north of Alaska, the high would be about 24 right now, which makes more sense. But still, how old are you? To be here you must be 18 both for your own safety and for the safety of the community and this sounds like something a mother would do to a younger child, not an adult.

pgfdp said:
If by chance, you lived in the artic north of Alaska, the high would be about 24 right now, which makes more sense. But still, how old are you? To be here you must be 18 both for your own safety and for the safety of the community and this sounds like something a mother would do to a younger child, not an adult.

I’m not okay with posting my age or my exact location on an online forum

Reactions: skilganon
pgfdp said:
Kotzebue is on the Northwest corner of Alaska not that far from Nome. The temps in Alaska right now are in the 40's so its not that dang cold. Now if sophiya were talking -40F degrees below zero now we are talking turkey! Something is not adding up here I agree.

xpluswearer said:
Kotzebue is on the Northwest corner of Alaska not that far from Nome. The temps in Alaska right now are in the 40's so its not that dang cold. Now if sophiya were talking -40F degrees below zero now we are talking turkey! Something is not adding up here I agree.

I checked temps on an Alaska weather map today and there were numbers that match what Sophiya is describing (as well as a few that were colder). I was skeptical myself but the numbers were quite clear. I think it's fine to ask questions but don't be a jerk about it.

vonlindeiner said:
as i write this, it's 21F in Barrow, AK...
Okay Barrow is 21 not that cold a good basic to mid range winter coat should suffice with a good beanie cotton hat and dakine ski gloves and levis jeans. You really do not need a snowsuit or a arctic survival suit not for a single minute. I saw on IRT years ago temps dip to-40Fon the Atigun Pass still no big deal..at the time I wrote my posts above those cities I checked observed a temperature of what I stated above. Remember as the day fades the temp will begin to fall and time difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor said:
I checked temps on an Alaska weather map today and there were numbers that match what Sophiya is describing (as well as a few that were colder). I was skeptical myself but the numbers were quite clear. I think it's fine to ask questions but don't be a jerk about it.
4 hours ago in Kotzebue & Anchorage it was in the 40's and that was official readings at Ted Stevens & OTZ! FYI! Also not being a jerk, I am from Michigan and a nearby town called Pellston is known as the "icebox of the nation"..I know cold! this is shorts weather LOL!

Just to clarify, I live at home so my parents still dictate what I wear. My mom is super overprotective of me so that’s why she makes me bundle up extremely warm when I go out. I don’t get why this is confusing people.

xpluswearer said:
Okay Barrow is 21 not that cold a good basic to mid range winter coat should suffice with a good beanie cotton hat and dakine ski gloves and levis jeans. You really do not need a snowsuit or a arctic survival suit not for a single minute. I saw on IRT years ago temps dip to-40Fon the Atigun Pass still no big deal..at the time I wrote my posts above those cities I checked observed a temperature of what I stated above. Remember as the day fades the temp will begin to fall and time difference.

- - - Updated - - -

4 hours ago in Kotzebue & Anchorage it was in the 40's and that was official readings at Ted Stevens & OTZ! FYI! Also not being a jerk, I am from Michigan and a nearby town called Pellston is known as the "icebox of the nation"..I know cold! this is shorts weather LOL!

40F is close to the freezing point, definitely not shorts weather, especially if it's windy. Now, if Sophiya is living somewhere even colder (because, believe it or not, temperatures can differ between cities. I know, shocking.) and sensitive to cold, a snowsuit or something like that isn't actually that far fetched.

Also, I still live at home as well and my mother is always shoving a jacket at me when I go out in what she percieves as too light clothing. It's what mothers do, even when you're an adult. That's not abuse. Abuse would be to send her out in the cold with no jacket at all.

xpluswearer said:
[snipped]4 hours ago in Kotzebue & Anchorage it was in the 40's and that was official readings at Ted Stevens & OTZ! FYI! Also not being a jerk, I am from Michigan and a nearby town called Pellston is known as the "icebox of the nation"..I know cold! this is shorts weather LOL!

Nuiqsut Airport is currently 12.9F and although it's colder than most AK temps, it's also not the coldest of the available choices. I think it was one of the ones that I saw at 18F yesterday later than this.

http://climate.gi.alaska.edu/Wx/current.html

You're being a jerk because you progressed from reasonable questions to denying facts (there were and are places in AK that cold) and now you're moving the goalposts that even if the temp is low, it's not that cold. What, am I and the above-linked temperature map in cahoots with Sophiya? I guess you can refuse to believe that Sophiya is in one of these out of the way locations unless a photo with location is provided but I think that goes beyond the bounds of reason given our general desire for anonymity. If she's telling the truth you're being a jerk. If she's lying, that's on her but the story is certainly possible. It's cold and her mom is overprotective. She likes diapers.

Reactions: Babyfur and Makubird
Trevor said:
Nuiqsut Airport is currently 12.9F and although it's colder than most AK temps, it's also not the coldest of the available choices. I think it was one of the ones that I saw at 18F yesterday later than this.

http://climate.gi.alaska.edu/Wx/current.html

You're being a jerk because you progressed from reasonable questions to denying facts (there were and are places in AK that cold) and now you're moving the goalposts that even if the temp is low, it's not that cold. What, am I and the above-linked temperature map in cahoots with Sophiya? I guess you can refuse to believe that Sophiya is in one of these out of the way locations unless a photo with location is provided but I think that goes beyond the bounds of reason given our general desire for anonymity. If she's telling the truth you're being a jerk. If she's lying, that's on her but the story is certainly possible. It's cold and her mom is overprotective. She likes diapers.
The time I checked the weather it was in the 40's. I checked A southern place in Alaska and a Northern place in Alaska to ensure that no one could say oh you just checked Anchorage and being lazy. I checked the Airport temps via the Weatherchannel & Flight information from an airspace tracking website. Therefore the information I get is 100 percent accurate. As far as the clothing choice for those temps you surely do not need a snowsuit nor arctic survival gear come on now. No I am not refusing to believe that the member may be from a remote village its just One of the policies here is to be honest and truthful. And yes age does matter as this is ADISC Adult Diaper Incontinent Support Community. And if the member is under 18 then they need to be in the teen youth sites not here. If the member likes diapers okay I have no issue with that aspect its just the thought that a parent is abusing a kid by causing it harm by overheating you do know what can happen if you overheat not overEAT???? Look to parents whom leave kids or pets in hot cars in the summer without keeping the AC on or windows fully down to allow the cars interior heat to escape. The same can happen if you have on too much clothes that makes your body temp rise beyond safe levels. If being a skeptic is being a jerk then it not the way its to be understood.
And if you live in the Northern Climates you do know how to dress yourself to the climate if you do not I do say there are more issues here that would derail the discussion even more sadly. So with that deflated footballs and moving goalposts sounds like a new professional sport LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Schwanensee said:
40F is close to the freezing point, definitely not shorts weather, especially if it's windy. Now, if Sophiya is living somewhere even colder (because, believe it or not, temperatures can differ between cities. I know, shocking.) and sensitive to cold, a snowsuit or something like that isn't actually that far fetched.

Also, I still live at home as well and my mother is always shoving a jacket at me when I go out in what she percieves as too light clothing. It's what mothers do, even when you're an adult. That's not abuse. Abuse would be to send her out in the cold with no jacket at all.

That is called windchill. and the wind would have to be more than 15-20 MPH to get down to a temp where a snowsuit/windsuit would be needed. 30-50 MPH and you are looking at sub zero Windchills and then you should be looking at more insulating clothing. I do have to ask though is the member fully ambulatory meaning walking and able to use arms properly? If so then you should be able to undress yourself to go to the bathroom especially if you are a female you need to allow yourself extra time to undress yourself to sit on the terliet otherwise you will have a mess in your pants. Unless you are in a fringe lifestyle and use those locking type clothing then that is another issue alltogether and needs to be addressed in another part of this site.
FYI you are 20 and you can make your own decisions that is the rights of being an adult you do know that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back