When/where is your favorite time to wear

Status
Not open for further replies.

bisonnation

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am currently sitting in my apartment drinking, watching netflix, and wearing, and honestly it is amazing. I cannot thing of anything else to be doing. When/where is your favorite time/place to wear? I am sure this is already a thread but I could not find it.

hmm, I enjoy wearing in the evenings while I'm studying for my university classes. I also wear to bed so In the evenings and all through the night.

Evenings and nighttime for me as well. Sometimes I'll wear on Saturdays because I don't have to do anything out with the public.

I wear mostly in the evening and then wear that one to bed. I do wear a pad though out the day as well.

All the time

Mostly I like to wear as I am working on the computer or in my home office.

I like wearing while I have a long session in a video game, particularly games like zelda or metroid

I love wearing to bed. I always sleep much better when I have a diaper on than if I had on regualr underwear.

Being a college student, I enjoy wearing when alone, especially when I'm studying, relaxing, and sleeping!

All the time, thankfully.

I don't think I will ever enjoy wearing at the gym or while physically working hard, but that's sort of out of my hands.

Sunday afternoons watching the NASCAR race.

I wear nappies all the time but relaxing in front of the TV and in bed are my favourite times. Waking in a wet nappy and plastic pants still gives me such a buzz.

AAO said:
Sunday afternoons watching the NASCAR race.

That's a good time.

My favorite time to wear is right after the wife leaves for work in the morning. She is usually out the door by 7:45am. Sometimes I even sneak into a diaper before she leaves. Then I usually can wear all morning and part way into the afternoon when she comes home. 5 days a week of lovely diaper time doing #1 and #2! Wonderful!

Hmmm, I would say my favourite time to wear diapers is at the movie theater, so I can watch the movie un interrupted. There are plenty of times to enjoy diapers though. Like sometimes it is all the time! 😊

I usually wear in the evenings and then to bed too. I don't wear during the daytime as often, but sometimes on the weekends I like to play video games padded.

Wearing to the movies is great but I love not having to get out of bed until I feel like it or absolutely have to in order get to work... Especially in the winter, I'm not getting out from under my electric blanket unless my house is on fire.

If i was a sausage diapers are my casing, i am never without one on except when i cath,but even then i am laying on one.

Wearing to the Movie theaters sometimes, Wearing while playing video games, and wearing to bed all the time for avoiding accidents. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back