Yolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just bought online for the first time. Wanted to be cost effective, so I bought a pack of 20 Molicare Super Pluses, rather than some samples. Here's to my first premium diapers.

Nice, congrats on your first online purchase!

that's pretty $w@G bro. Lol congrats. Wish I didn't live with my parents, I'd be all over those premium diapers.

Molicare Super Plus was one of the first Premiums I tried, I still occasionally buy them to this day and they help with my bedwetting!

Molicares are the best wicking diapers that I have tried. They don't fit me that well :( I use drycare 24/7 now. Have fun. Now it's time for the long wait! :)

dlnotab said:
Molicares are the best wicking diapers that I have tried. They don't fit me that well :( I use drycare 24/7 now. Have fun. Now it's time for the long wait! :)

Tuesday!

Congrats

dlnotab said:

Try some of the new AwwSoCute kitten diapers. They hold my current award for most plush inside liner (it's like cotton balls!) and fastest wicking.

Congrats on the purchase. Molicares is one of my favorite brands. Good choice for your first online purchase.

Molicare was the first quality diaper I purchased. Great diaper, fit well, great absorbency, I just do not care for the purple color. The color is too obvious if diaper sticks out of jeans.

Update : lost a little control and bought M4s and Super Seni Quatros as well. Next week will be fun.

In my dreams... Sigh, one day I will get a case of these! But enjoy!

kinda said:
Update : lost a little control and bought M4s and Super Seni Quatros as well. Next week will be fun.

Nice! ^u^

Update : they're here. I should do an unboxing video.

Nice, I'm still living with parents, so limited to what I can get a hold of.

Enjoy them.

Did you do a vid :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back