ss44bb

Bondage baby in love with locking baby stuff
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Hi
who has or have used segufix restraints in an special needs stroller?

Would you like to be retained in a stroller.

I have 2 special needs strollers and several medical restraints, e.g. segufix to be locked in the stroller. I use it with a time lock for some self bondage as well as for some guests who wants to try it.

Because of the restraints you will be in need of your diaper.

What do you use and how do you are restraint in a stroller or something else.

From what I've seen of the special needs strollers, they don't really do it for me. The idea is enticing but I think in order for it to really get me interested, it would have to be a scaled up replica of certain kinds of strollers or even baby carriages. It's funny how specific our desires can be sometimes.

Trevor said:
From what I've seen of the special needs strollers, they don't really do it for me. The idea is enticing but I think in order for it to really get me interested, it would have to be a scaled up replica of certain kinds of strollers or even baby carriages. It's funny how specific our desires can be sometimes.
Some do get ridiculously close to the real deal. At adaptive mall, they have adult sized jogger strollers.

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Some do get ridiculously close to the real deal. At adaptive mall, they have adult sized jogger strollers.

A jogger stroller is another of the kind that won't do it for me. Essentially, I'd be looking for a style suitable to the 90s or before involving vinyl padding rather than nylon or cloth. I was in strollers long before that but that seems like the last point at which they were "right" to me.

I wish I had one but I know I would end up not using it because it would be too embarrassing.

Be careful in LOCKING yourself into one of these modified perambulator devices of sorts.
DROP the locking keys or magnetic knob and things could get real dicey !
Watch the brakes least you roll away from the source of release !

The rescue folks - does your mommy or daddy know that you do this to yourself ?
We are going to cut you loose - take care getting back to where you started !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back