Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry821

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I keep hearing people say there is a decent abdl community in Seattle but I have been having a hard time sniffing it out. Does anyone know of any get togethers or events or just abdl friendly places in the greater Seattle area (other then ABU)?

Ry821 said:
I keep hearing people say there is a decent abdl community in Seattle but I have been having a hard time sniffing it out. Does anyone know of any get togethers or events or just abdl friendly places in the greater Seattle area (other then ABU)?
Hey there. One of our experienced members, Trevor, is from Seattle. He would need to answer for himself but if memory serves he has mentioned meeting others in the past. Maybe look him up on here and send him a message. Hope you can meet some folk as it is wonderful having friends in thereal world. If you are not successful it may be worth researching fetish/BDSM munches and groups in your area. The people attending may not all enjoy ABDL stuff but they may be kindred spirits due to the fact they also hae kinks. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ABdulia?

Ry821 said:

Yo!

Having met the Seattle gang once, I can attest to its existence. I was also employed by a large Seattle-area company for many years, and had about a dozen ABDL coworkers (that I was aware of). We did munches at work. I know... Ca-rAAAzy, right? But it's true.

If you click through the groups, you'll find three or four Seattle-oriented ones, including one specifically for discussing meetups. That one is invitation-only, however. I can't remember whether I was ever a member of that one, but I'm not a member now. I would imagine that the best way to embed with that particular group of people is to:
1) Become a forum regular and establish yourself as a level-headed, honest, and well-meaning member of this (online) community, AND...
2) If you haven't been invited to join by that point, reach out and ask.

...But the "Hey, I'm new to this stuff, new to ADISC, new to the area, don't know you (at all), but... hey! Let's meet!!" approach usually doesn't work, and can be off-putting. If you want to lower your guard utterly and start playing Russian roulette, check out the Craigslist personals.

I live a few hours away from Seattle now, and haven't paid close attention to the Seattle goings-on for a while now. YMMV!

Be safe. Play safe.

Last edited:
i am north of Seattle by about 30 miles always interested in talking with other AB/Dl's we are very down to earth people

Thank you all for the advice. First is abdulia near Seattle, I've heard of it but never dug too deep. Second, Cottontail, you mention groups but (as being new to this) I wasn't aware of groups on this site and can't seem to find them. Some guidance would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back