• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

the whole story

Status
Not open for further replies.

oregonbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello! My name is Corey. I have been diapered on and off in various degrees for as long as I can remember. I wore diapers until the age of 5, embarrassed all the while. Not long after I stopped needing them, I wanted them. I would sneak them from my grandma's house and wear them in my room. I would put them on my stuffed animals as well -- most likely to not feel alone. When the time came that I could not get them anymore, I started making my own from layers of toilet paper. At one point I even went as far as sowing many layers of toilet paper together to fashion a diaper that would stay on. It wasn't until college that I bought actual diapers; it was a bag of Goodnites. I will never forget the feeling when, after all those years, I wore my first diaper again. It was like reuniting with a long lost friend. I was hooked. This lead to modifying them to make them thicker, then to wearing them under my clothes out of the house. I remember my first diapered bike ride around the same time -- I almost got caught when I saw my friends and had to ride right past. It was worth every every heart pounding moment. The next step in my diapered journey was actual adult diapers, Tena Slip Maxi size small. This lead to ordering abdl diapers and the longest three day shipping period of my life. I'm married now with a new son. I wife has no idea though I do not hide them well. I am at a point where I know I cannot live without diapers in my life and I have plans to tell my wife. Life is too short not to spend it doing things you love. What makes one happy makes the world happier.
On the un-diapered side of things, I am a freelance writer and entrepreneur with a passion for food, health, philosophy, good company, the outdoors,learning, new perspectives, printmaking, graphic design, rock climbing, permaculture, and much more. Add "diapered" to each of those and you pretty have me in a nutshell.
I am glad to be a part of adisc.org and look forward to many good conversations.

Welcome! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great introduction! and yes welcome

Good luck telling your wife, your too right, life is too short not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back