• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings Earth People...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiltedg

Just an old man
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Here's a quick intro, I am older than 65 and male and have become incontinent due to meds for high blood pressure and diabetes. I don't especially mind, wearing diapers as they make me feel safe. I am quite concerned about bowel incontinence however, some of the wonderful meds I take cause diarrhea, Yahoo
Any way, I enjoy stories written about married couples, especially ones with strong loving women. I don't enjoy spanking or humiliation. Any way, I don't write a lot myself, I don't have the time. I rarely comment, unless something is blatantly wrong, most stuff if fantasy anyway, so go with the flow.

tiltedg said:
Here's a quick intro, I am older than 65 and male and have become incontinent due to meds for high blood pressure and diabetes. I don't especially mind, wearing diapers as they make me feel safe. I am quite concerned about bowel incontinence however, some of the wonderful meds I take cause diarrhea, Yahoo
Any way, I enjoy stories written about married couples, especially ones with strong loving women. I don't enjoy spanking or humiliation. Any way, I don't write a lot myself, I don't have the time. I rarely comment, unless something is blatantly wrong, most stuff if fantasy anyway, so go with the flow.

Welcome tilted from an "almost as old" member! That was a good intro. Do you write stories? What are some of the books you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back