Anyone like peeing their pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Obviously most of us enjoy diapers but is there anyone on here that likes putting on a pair of jeans or pajama pants and holding their bladder until it is bursting amd then just let go soaking your pants, for me its a wonderful feeling I feel naughty and ashamed but in a good way, is anyone else like this?

It's something I'll do once in a rare while and haven't felt the desire to do so recently. I'll stand in my tub before my shower and wet myself. I guess it's pretty low priority on my list of desires though.

The only time I enjoy it is when I am riding my bike. I wear black shorts and my tiger trainers. There is a section on my ride where there is little car traffic. With a full bladder I let it rip and it soaks my trainers and shorts quite nicely. By the end of the ride I'm fairly dry...well, at least not dripping. Love the FL heat and sun.

Yep ... I like to pee my pants. XD

Yes. I love it. Wearing wet pants right now.

When I'm outside of the house walking or jogging and there's no washroom available or they're closed then I use my protective underwear, Tena active, they absorb pretty well but then I feel all the liquid running in the center of the padding and when I'm back in the house just I change it right away. They're very absorbent but I feel yuck.��

I pee in white underpants and 1970s style shorts from time to time. Makes me feel like a little kid again!

what I would not give to be dry . Being wet plain out and out sucks! I dont wish this on anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
xpluswearer said:
what I would not give to be dry . Being wet plain out and out sucks! I dont wish this on anyone. Seriously if you like it you need major mental help .

Well I'm not sure how many people enjoy actual full-blown incontinence but I think saying people who like to wet themselves for fun need mental help is taking it a bit far... I mean, for most who like it, it's a sexual fetish, and those usually aren't all that reasonable in the normal sense of the word... Live and let live!

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Well I'm not sure how many people enjoy actual full-blown incontinence but I think saying people who like to wet themselves for fun need mental help is taking it a bit far... I mean, for most who like it, it's a sexual fetish, and those usually aren't all that reasonable in the normal sense of the word... Live and let live!

Yeah it's a sexual fetish for most, there are tons of unusual kinks out there, and wetting is one of them xD.

Not a huge fan of just peeing into pants. It's far better in diapers and I'll only wet my pants is if I don't have any diapers. So I rarely do it.

xpluswearer said:
what I would not give to be dry . Being wet plain out and out sucks! I dont wish this on anyone. Seriously if you like it you need major mental help .

You are saying they need help because they like something you don't? This is the exact reason I fear allowing only IC users who are not AB/DL on this site will harm things because you have people like this who will come here not realizing what this site is, and spouting complete nonsense and unnacceptance.

Come on xpluswearer ... where on earth do you think you are right now? You are on an AB/DL/IC support site. x.x If you are not going to be accepting of the main portion of this site, then you are totally on the wrong site.

I like to pee in my pants. Warm and wet feels so nice. Watching someone do it is cool too.

I have enjoyed peeing my pants my whole life , I often find myself in wet pants at least once a day.

Reactions: wetaccident
Warmness said:
Obviously most of us enjoy diapers but is there anyone on here that likes putting on a pair of jeans or pajama pants and holding their bladder until it is bursting amd then just let go soaking your pants, for me its a wonderful feeling I feel naughty and ashamed but in a good way, is anyone else like this?

Not so often now, but at your age I frequently wet my pants (even bed). Reliving childhood accidents, after tanking up I'd tell myself the bathroom was off limits till some time I couldn't possibly make. As the minutes tick down the pressure in my bladder grows and grows till there’s no containing it. Soaked, I wallow in my "little boy" shame till satisfied.

Reactions: wetaccident
xpluswearer said:
There are many reasons why doing it for kicks or giggles is not okay. First of all is the exposed bodily fluids soaking your clothes and everything around you A. Bacteria. B. wet clothes that lead to mold and other issues. C. skin issues to boot.
It's amazing this thing we invented a long time ago that is called a shower and washing machine. We have so many tools these days to clean up ... your argument here is just a plain none issue. Not to mention, what someone does to themselves is none of your concern anyway as it's not harming them. Qutie frankly ... you are just being absolutly silly here.

Also, by this sort of logic, anything that has bacteria you shouldn't do. Don't touch that door knob and open your door, there is bacteria on it! Don't take a shower! The bacteria and dirt and grime that comes off of you might create mold in your shower o.o. Don't go in the ocean ... it could harm your skin. I mean seriously, again ... these are not issues you have to be concerned about.

Unless you like spending your money on endless laundry and new clothes or furniture economic issues also . D. Odor. E. If you are in public forcing us to be exposed to your unsanitary behavior because of a trill!
What people spend their own money on is none of your concern. As long a person keeps themselves clean also it's none of your concern. As long as a person isn't forcing it onto others by pissing out in public on the side walk for everyone to see, it's agian not any of your damned concern.

F. Costs to businesses for cleaning and replacing things.
Not if it's done on a persons own private property or done outside like the bajillion other damned animals on this planet that doesn't use a toilet. >.>

Its bad enough for us IC to deal with having no bladder control. Personally my opinion is its not right to just wet your self for fun.
Well then you are on the wrong site. Why are you even here?

sure there are 2 other sections that encapsulate this forum I get that . For us IC folks its a slap in the face. sorry !
Speak for yourself and get the hell off the site please. You don't belong here if you are going to be an unsupporitve bigot.

And Each and every post I have done here is been on point and Yes I have tried to help a few of us here some have taken my advise and its worked others just would rather put their head in the sand. I would say that I have added to the benefit of the ADISC or at least I hope I have.
I can be accepting of many of things , however I do reserve the right to offer my two cents . Take it or leave it .
Accepting my ass. You came on an AB/DL forum and decided to be unaccpeting over something you simpyl don;t like. Again why are you even here if you are goign to shit on everyone else for doing something you don't understnad on a site specifically design to help those in these particular topics?

You don't belong here.

xpluswearer said:
Yes we do have many ways to clean up now a days , uh guess what they cost money. Unless you are rolling in money excessive spending can cause some to be on the taxpayers dime I aint paying for your thrills! because you have a high electric or gas bill or water bill! I aint paying for it!
By the way the knife cuts both ways seems that you are not accepting of us IC Folks are you huh ?
It does become my concern when stupidity affects the bottom line of this nation when some thrill causes you to put that thrill on my hard working back !
When you need utility assistance because of your thrill.
when you need food stamps because of a thrill.
when you are on section 8 because of a thrill
when you are on medicaid because of a thrill yes it becomes my concern .
when you take from others to support your thrill yes it becomes a concern of me.
When you add to the cost of a hotel room or a airplane ticket or bus ticket it becomes a concern of me .

That thrill has a cause and effect on everyone. Guess reality is out of reach huh ?
I do belong here FYI. I am IC and that is part of what this site is about guess you have not surfed the entire site have you ?
AD- Adult Diaper
I-Incontinent-
SC Support Community .
Anyway thank you for the kind words hope you feel better now ...

Oh gee...

Do you actually think there are people out there who wet themselves for fun so much that the cost of washing their clothes is such a drain they need to be on public assistance? That doesn't sound like a totally ridiculous idea to you?

I mean, I wash my clothes after each wearing. Whether or not I pee in them before my shower, they're still going to get washed, so it's not like I'm using tons more water or detergent than I normally would.

xpluswearer said:
Yes we do have many ways to clean up now a days , uh guess what they cost money. Unless you are rolling in money excessive spending can cause some to be on the taxpayers dime I aint paying for your thrills! because you have a high electric or gas bill or water bill! I aint paying for it!
By the way the knife cuts both ways seems that you are not accepting of us IC Folks are you huh ?
It does become my concern when stupidity affects the bottom line of this nation when some thrill causes you to put that thrill on my hard working back !
When you need utility assistance because of your thrill.
when you need food stamps because of a thrill.
when you are on section 8 because of a thrill
when you are on medicaid because of a thrill yes it becomes my concern .
when you take from others to support your thrill yes it becomes a concern of me.
When you add to the cost of a hotel room or a airplane ticket or bus ticket it becomes a concern of me .

That thrill has a cause and effect on everyone. Guess reality is out of reach huh ?
I do belong here FYI. I am IC and that is part of what this site is about guess you have not surfed the entire site have you ?
AD- Adult Diaper
I-Incontinent-
SC Support Community .
Anyway thank you for the kind words hope you feel better now ...

At this point I can't even tell if you are being serious anymore o_O

Edit: BTW ... I have no issues with those who are IC ... I do have issue with those who are IC who come here and are incapable of being accepting and reasonable on a site that is meant to be supportive. You do not belong here, not because you are only IC, but because you are being quite rude and unsupportive .. telling people they need mental help over them liking to wet themselves.

xpluswearer said:
There are many reasons why doing it for kicks or giggles is not okay. First of all is the exposed bodily fluids soaking your clothes and everything around you A. Bacteria. B. wet clothes that lead to mold and other issues. C. skin issues to boot. Unless you like spending your money on endless laundry and new clothes or furniture economic issues also . D. Odor. E. If you are in public forcing us to be exposed to your unsanitary behavior because of a trill!
F. Costs to businesses for cleaning and replacing things.
Its bad enough for us IC to deal with having no bladder control. Personally my opinion is its not right to just wet your self for fun. What I would not give to be dry all the darn day, medically I cannot take the anesthesia to do corrective surgery if I could I would consider it.
If you see the forum as of late its been a bit unhinged. sure there are 2 other sections that encapsulate this forum I get that . For us IC folks its a slap in the face. sorry ! And Each and every post I have done here is been on point and Yes I have tried to help a few of us here some have taken my advise and its worked others just would rather put their head in the sand. I would say that I have added to the benefit of the ADISC or at least I hope I have.
I can be accepting of many of things , however I do reserve the right to offer my two cents . Take it or leave it .

A few things need to be clarified here.

(1) The vast majority of us are NOT exhibitionists. We don't enjoy peeing our pants in public or wearing diapers where others can see them. It's very much a private activity.
(2) What we spend money on, if anything, is diapers. Because we enjoy the way they feel, for some it's sexual, for others it's simply comforting, and for others it's a littler of both. There isn't anything wrong with that. Is it odd? Sure. But you know what, so is foot fetish and people who like to lick toes. So what? It doesn't hurt anyone.
(3) While many may FANTASIZE about having no bladder control, it is just that, a fantasy. Very few people truly want to become incontinent because they understand what a total pain it is. Sometimes people look for ways to switch their continence on and off like a switch, but the point is, they can be continent when they want to be.
(4) Between high-quality diapers and plastic pants, I've never had to clean any of my furniture. Ever. Or replace my clothing. Or launder it more than usual. You seem to be laboring under a lot of misconceptions about what ABDL is all about.
(5) How do you feel about BDSM relationships? Slavery is certainly no joke, but people like to play at it all the time... but it's just that, play. They can stop anytime. Is that a slap in the face too?
(6) If ABDL really bothers you so much, my suggestion is to stick to the IC forum and not read the rest. Why upset yourself?
(7) I have never had any mold nor bacteria issues, and when my skin becomes irritated I just stop wearing for awhile because it's OPTIONAL for me and I can do that. It's not a problem.

I honestly don't understand what this rant is all about. People have fun in their own ways and there's no need to take offense to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back