Status
Not open for further replies.

07gp6465

Geo_Wears_Nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
hey! I'm a diaper lover (still only say nappy being in the U.K. lol) and that's it! I don't have any particular interest in baby stuff or age play or sexual stuff. My childhood was abruptly interrupted and I remember there been nappies in the house (my brother has learning difficulties). I instantly went for them aged around 7 I think. Since then I've always wanted to wear them when I was upset or stressed. Having autism I do get worked up and go for nappies as a doctor of comfort. Here I am 15 years on still doing the same. It's not sexual it's simply comforting and I love that I have my blanket and you guys make me feel accepted. Thank you

George xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"My childhood was abruptly interrupted" I don't know if I'm ready to tell you about that yet. But I will one day I think x

For me it was close to the same age. I didn't have the opportunity to wear actual diapers for a long time. So I made my own. For me it was also comfort as I had an overbearing father and a stoic mother. I think we are not the only ones here that are DL and not AB that use for comfort. I too have found this forum to be also comforting as people with like interests that are not mainstream can share.

When you are ready you can always share you abrupt change in your life. I am confident that most people here will only have compassion for you.

ScruffyDL said:
For me it was close to the same age. I didn't have the opportunity to wear actual diapers for a long time. So I made my own. For me it was also comfort as I had an overbearing father and a stoic mother. I think we are not the only ones here that are DL and not AB that use for comfort. I too have found this forum to be also comforting as people with like interests that are not mainstream can share.

When you are ready you can always share you abrupt change in your life. I am confident that most people here will only have compassion for you.

Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back