Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
My dad and his girlfriend are gone to Wales to see my brother. So I have to pup sit and I can be little all day long! Apart from walks! image.jpg relaxing with my sippie! In the living room! I also got some money so I am going to get myself a new paci, a bottle and maybe a new rattle or something!

Don't worry the shop isn't too far away from the flat! I have to make sure I don't spend too long choosing my paci!

It's always nice to be able to treat yourself to some new luxuries. It's just as joyous to be able to be yourself with no worry of interruptions.

Adorable dog by the way.

image.jpg new paci, image.jpg and bottles

Rats they came back early! I just managed to hide my sippy cups and sneak them back into my room! That was close, but yes I got interrupted, i am annoyed now!

I hated it when that happened to me, especially after I had spent time getting over any paranoia, and been looking forward to an entire day in little space.

all the sudden, you hear someone coming towards the door, about to open it, ugh. what an adrenaline rush

I did NOT expect that! They came back and they told me the weather was bad so they came back! I was paranoid that they will come back early but good job I was on my guard! I think they saw me stuffing something down the side of the cupboard! But I got rid of the evidence!

I was going to have a really nice little dinner as well!

Aww. That stinks. I'm sorry sweetie.

They brought back a Chinese dinner though, so at least I had a little time to myself and I had a nice dinner

Babius interruptus. Worst. Thing. Ever.

Haha, lol! Babies interruptus! Good one plastic sounds"

I hate diaper interruptuce. That's a cut dog, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back