• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Jared From New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperjared

Diaperjared
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello, I am Jared from New York. 36 years old, a regressed little boy type. Always like chatting and meeting new people. Usually chat with sitters, nannies, guardians, parental types, have been babysat a few times by local people.
I havent logged onto this site in a while, figured Id introduce myself.

Welcome jared734! We're glad to see you! That's cool you have been babysat. Not many here have. What do you like to do when you're being cared for? That is a common discussion here.

So far they have kept it very simple. Only kept, fed, dry, and clean. Everything else seems to be recreational which is nice. Coloring, blocks, board games, arts crafts..or while out..matinee movie, park, beach, even playground once when it was empty. Thats really it. Not very eventful, but, it seems to be fine so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back