24/7 for over a month now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggygoodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I've been wearing 24/7 for over a month now. Thoroughly enjoying it. I'm at the point where I wake up every morning in a completely soaked diaper with no memory of wetting in the night. Messing has become incredibly easy. Just a slight push and I'm able to fill my diaper -even when driving! So far I haven't become bored yet so I guess I'll just keep on keeping on

I went 24/7 for a week. It was a great experience. I dont think i could afford it again !

Congrads
I have never lasted more than 10 hours. Honestly I don't like to smell, which I know can be controlled with frequent cleaning but that seems a lot of trouble. It's not that the smell is so bad, I just don't want to gross out my significant other.

How do you deal with keeping clean?

Wow, a month and you're already wetting the bed? I went nearly 3 months once (minus #2) and by the end I was still waking up in the middle of the night to go pee. Granted, it got much easier and all I did by the end was groggily wake up, lean up slightly to get the flow started, then lay back down flat to finish, but still... Totally jellin over here xD

Yes. I am wetting in the night. However I was bedwetting sporadically before which is what lead me to start wearing diapers at night.

- - - Updated - - -

Isle said:
Congrads
I have never lasted more than 10 hours. Honestly I don't like to smell, which I know can be controlled with frequent cleaning but that seems a lot of trouble. It's not that the smell is so bad, I just don't want to gross out my significant other.

How do you deal with keeping clean?

I change frequently and use baby wipes. I also shower every evening

The longest I went 24/7 was about a week and I really enjoyed but after that I needed a break. I don't think I can go 24/7 longer than a week.

tall2826 said:
The longest I went 24/7 was about a week and I really enjoyed but after that I needed a break. I don't think I can go 24/7 longer than a week.

I used to think that or maybe it's better to say that that was true at one time. Now, I'm used to wearing and I'm able to get myself in the right mindset to enjoy it over a longer period. I'm coming up on four months right now but I'm not currently interested in permanent 24/7. Long stretches are good but I like the idea of knowing it will end at some point, even if I don't know when.

I've had bladder control problems and intermittent diaper use all my life, and after significant medical issues (3 kidney stone surgeries, liver transplant/pancreas resection, diabetes, OAB, and urodynamics confirmed urge incontinence) I had to start wearing 24/7 in May 2015. I use the toilet daily for #2, but otherwise for over a year and a half I have been in disposable diapers all the time; mostly use Tranquility ATN and Dry 24/7. I am so thankful for diapers for keeping my pants dry, my bed dry, and preventing any embarrassing public accidents. I just ordered some cloth diapers to try at night time.

Last edited:
Congratulations.

I'd like to try 24/7 for a period but unfortunately it isn't practical for me at the moment. I've done 30 hours maximum.

Do you find you sleep better?

I wear 24/7 but don't mess only wet. I have no regrets about becoming incontinent and wearing nappies and couldn't imagine not wearing nappies now.

You've achieved what I've been trying to do in so little time! I've worn 24/7 for quite a while now. But I still don't wet the bed :(

Osito said:
Congratulations.

I'd like to try 24/7 for a period but unfortunately it isn't practical for me at the moment. I've done 30 hours maximum.

Do you find you sleep better?

Oh I sleep SO much better! 😄

Wow, congrats! I've personally never had the opportunity to go 24/7 at any point, although it is on my list of things to do at some point.

I went 24/7 for 3 days once. I think I was better off. Unfortunately, it's not practical for me to continue or I think I would

Soggygoodnites said:
Oh I sleep SO much better! ��

That's good to know, thanks. I'm glad it is working out for you.

I'm planning to sleep in a nappy more this year. After a few initial problems last year, l'm already sleeping better.

LittleICme said:
I just ordered some cloth diapers to try at night time.

I find that 4-layer flat diapers, folded into a trapezoid with the thicker portion in front, snugly pinned and covered with plastic pants is a good solution at night. Very rarely experience any leaks, and over time it is much less expensive.

For me it is every night in training underwear and plastic underpants. I may have an accident or 'wake and let go' maybe 4-6 per year. My protection is more about that secure feeling at night while I sleep. I am not a day wearer, though several times a year this may occur out of convenience (get up and go for a 3 -4 mile hike and let go along the way).

Made another road trip last week, didn't pack any underwear, only diapers. Gives me a slight thrill to think that I truly am forced to wear diapers for a week, there are no other alternatives.

I wouldn't get anything out of it myself. I love that feeling of it all being NEW & like I am Home again after not doing it for a month! A bit like not :censored: off for a week! It would just loose its potency after a a week. :p

bambinod said:
Made another road trip last week, didn't pack any underwear, only diapers. Gives me a slight thrill to think that I truly am forced to wear diapers for a week, there are no other alternatives.

Making the commitment is the hard part, at least that's what I've found. I started full time last wed morning by finally deciding to wear to work. For me,I just stopped thinking and did what I needed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back