Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben21

Banned
Role
  1. Other
Ok so is there a way we're I can stay in daipers and stop wereing underwear
I keep going back and forth to underwear and diapers

I would say just wear diapers everyday and forget underwear exist.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

I had to toss out my underwear when my fecal incontinence started being too common. I would find myself too often being like "Oh I'll be fine" and then end up having issues. So I tossed em all out.

For me it works well because as a MtF transperson I have heavy genital dysphoria and I absolutely not stand being made aware of my genitals, and them dangling around does that entirely way too much. So for me it made it a diapers or dysphoria choice and I much prefer the former.

like the clicky says, "just throw them out". Make regular underwear not an option. I did that on a recent vacation, I only packed diapers. And I found I rather enjoyed "You've got no choice now, you're going to be wearing diapers 24/7 all week!" while on my vacation.

And I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Make a commitment, and force yourself to stick to it.

1/10 my dear troll friend
on this thread asking how to stay in Diapers then on another asking how to stop using them !!
Grow up and go away

parcelboy2 said:
1/10 my dear troll friend
on this thread asking how to stay in Diapers then on another asking how to stop using them !!
Grow up and go away
I don't toll just get info if I want to go down this path is it bad is it good I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back