Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoAmericanus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
In my teens we lived a rural area so at night I would put on a diaper and at night I would take my pants off when in out field and would hunt lighting bugs, running around in a field just in a shirt diaper and shoes, I would have wanted to go barefoot but at night I did not want to step on something sharp. it was very fun doing that, I would get the bugs and just hang out in the field having fun, never got caught.
Now at night to use my vape pen I will sit on my porch in just a diaper and shirt and enjoy watching the stars, I find that the most comfortable feeling, kinda reenacting my early teen years. I just wish I could do it more often. at home I usually wear only a shirt, bare feet and a diaper just like when I as a child. Oddly I cant stand wearing a diaper at home with shoes or socks on, it just feels more realistic, and since I wear 24/7 I allays lose my socks, jst a very good feeling to dress that way, the socks are just intolerable, I hate tight fitting
clothing, I think my autism plays a major role for that, I always try to keep it discreet but at night nothing is better then being barefoot and in a diaper and shirt an nothing else worn, I kind of call that Whelping out

No, I've never done it. If for no other reason than it's usually too cold! But also, I think diapers are underwear and I wouldn't go outside in just my undies, so I wouldn't do it with diapers either.

Now, I have gone outside in nothing but a pair of fuzzy bugs bunny footie pajamas (with a diaper on underneath. I just needed to get my trash cans inside and had forgotten about it, so it was only for 30 seconds, but that still counts.

If its just on your own porch I don't see any problem with it. More power to you! But living in a city area this will have to stay a fantasy for me...

I've answered the door with my nappy and plastic pants quite visible under my loose dressing gown

Yes. I wore a diaper and pink PAMPERS t shirt out on my boat and sitting on my dock

I've sat on my back porch before in just a diaper and T-shirt, but never done something so bold as to go out in public without pants on. Which leads me to another thought I had...

http://https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Pants_Subway_RideAnyone ever participated in No Pants Subway Day with a diaper on? I figure if there was ever a day to do it and not get freaked out it would be this day since you could just say "Hey, just having fun".

Anyone?

This has come up several times lately.

Yes, I often wear just my diaper when I go to the beach. Think about it, a diaper covers up more than a speedo. If that floss is allowed, then a diaper obviously is too. And the beach cops have agreed with me on that too.

I'll occasionally wear a diaper outside uncovered when nipping out to my back yard to put stuff in the bin, but that's about it.

I can't say I've ever done this. I've considered doing it, but I've never found the right circumstances to actually do it. Maybe some day...

I've walked our dog at night and sometimes in the morning wearing my footed jammies and being diapered underneath. One time I walked the dog in our yard at night wearing a onsie and of course, diaper. It's a large yard and I didn't think anyone would notice. It was a rush though.

I know from a law enforcement point of view, if your "parts" are covered and your not doing anything inappropriate then it's legal,
I guess one reason I do go out in my yard in a shirt and diaper is it won't be a shock to my neighbors, they know I wear them anyway and only do that at night, I do some times drive with out pants or shorts over my diaper but I have a CB radio in my car and I hear truck drivers talk about when they see a female drive by with out pants on,
I guess though I would not fit in at a nudist beach, lol I would be the only one wearing something lol.

I did one thing that got noticed, I had to get to my roof and was in my footed tiger pajamas inspecting my roof

Well my ABDL friends backyard technically is outside. So I technically have been outside with my diaper fully exposed. But that's still on private property where people can't see.

The short answer is yes around the farm while working a few different times. I've recounted the story in more detail in previous threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy yes i have!
House sitting in a mansion which i do for my rich clients twice a year with a massive swimming pool.
Being strictly DL they had a jungle gym and a trampoline.
I could not resist using the facilities in only a diaper.
I still had a braai/barbecue as well lol.
That is heaven on earth!

Luckyfish said:
Oh boy yes i have!
House sitting in a mansion which i do for my rich clients twice a year with a massive swimming pool.
That is heaven on earth!

Hope you disable the webcams?!

Luckyfish said:
Oh boy yes i have!
That is heaven on earth!

Oh god I have always wanted todo that, in some of my role plays have been in a setting just like that, take a full run and jump into the pool in just a diaper! That would make my day to whelp out like that.

That does remind me of an experience I have had on my watercraft, I was not planning on swimming but to just take it out and ride around so I had a depend over night on under my normal clothing and hit a wave wrong and fell off, so while in the water I had to slide my shorts down, take off the now water logged diaper and get it into the front compartment without getting noticed, if I had tried climbing back on while in the diaper I could see it just bursting open and becoming a really embarrassing moment, that thing had to have weighed about 10 pounds when I was able to throw it into the trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back