Not open for further replies.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I had such a nice dream last night!

I was in a train, off to some sort of ABDL convention, and the section I was sitting in was filled with AB and BF people.
We sang some kids songs and talked about Crinklz xD
Also, one boy started to sing a song that had naughty words in it, so we made it into a game where we made "bad songs" into good songs again! haha!
No idea what songs they were anymore, though but we had fun.

It was summertime and the scenery from the train was beautiful, like a Ghibli movie.

We got off, put stuff into our hotel and so on, and for the rest of the dream I walked around the HUUUGE convention area with my group. The group doesn't exist in real life though :O
There was this dark-haired girl in particular who I got well along with. She resembled Babystar from FA a bit. Or maybe Lizzysandwich from The Bowlingotter Show (A youtube gaming show)
I don't know anyone irl who would look like this, she was not exactly like the people I gave as an example here, but it gives you an idea. Kinda funny how strong mental images your brain can cook up in your sleep, huh?

What kinda ABDL dreams have you had lately!? :D

TyphaHare said:
I had such a nice dream last night!

I was in a train, off to some sort of ABDL convention, and the section I was sitting in was filled with AB and BF people.
We sang some kids songs and talked about Crinklz xD
Also, one boy started to sing a song that had naughty words in it, so we made it into a game where we made "bad songs" into good songs again! haha!
No idea what songs they were anymore, though but we had fun.

It was summertime and the scenery from the train was beautiful, like a Ghibli movie.

We got off, put stuff into our hotel and so on, and for the rest of the dream I walked around the HUUUGE convention area with my group. The group doesn't exist in real life though :O
There was this dark-haired girl in particular who I got well along with. She resembled Babystar from FA a bit. Or maybe Lizzysandwich from The Bowlingotter Show (A youtube gaming show)
I don't know anyone irl who would look like this, she was not exactly like the people I gave as an example here, but it gives you an idea. Kinda funny how strong mental images your brain can cook up in your sleep, huh?

What kinda ABDL dreams have you had lately!? :D

Hi TyphaHare.

I don't remember most of my dreams. But the ones I do remember I'm not as nice as the one that you had. I like the bit when you made up songs that sounds like fun.

The bits that I can remember of my dreams are usually all mixed up with when I had to be a grown up. And being a littel boy again.

Thank you for sharing yourm dreams.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back