Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Which one would be better? I want the most absorbent, thickest, and cutest one but I'm really torn.

Lavender is easily thicker and more absorbent. I have tried both. Not sure why they claim same absorbancy rating. I find the Lav more 'pretty' than 'cute'. Amor wins the cuteness factor with me. The plastic is softer on the Lavender and stiffer and crinklier on the Amor.

That's a surprise to learn.... I was sure Lavender like the SDKv2s and Cushies v2s would be fabulous but just assumed the Amor would be closer to ABUs Crinklz/Space/Simples.

If I ever manage to get some guess I will use a booster as well... Thanks CushedTush

CushedTush said:
Lavender is easily thicker and more absorbent. I have tried both. Not sure why they claim same absorbancy rating. I find the Lav more 'pretty' than 'cute'. Amor wins the cuteness factor with me. The plastic is softer on the Lavender and stiffer and crinklier on the Amor.
On the cute-versus-pretty thing, I have to agree. The Amor looks quite a bit more like a "sissy" diaper than the Lavender. IMO. The Lavender's fine details are just a bit too fine. It's a gazillion times better than the original ABU Sissy Diaper print, which to me always seemed like a jumbled mess of girly clip-art. The Lavender's print is definitely not sloppy at all. But while its details are decidedly girly, they're also quite fine and lacey, more like a women's incontinence product than a diaper for sissy babies. Again, IMO. In fact, although I think the Aww So Cute teddy bears are a bit weird and lame, I think I'd rate their pink print ahead of Lavender for sissy-ness.

But I actually really like the other ABU prints, so... :shrug: Lavender just seems like a miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back