♛Princess Sofia the first♛

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

Est. Contributor
So I have a new obsession with princess Sofia she is like who I have always wanted to be and she seams like such a genuine kid, some times Disney does not get children right in there kids show.

Sofia just connects with me[SUP](But every princess does this is some way)[/SUP] but so did Frozen and Tangled however Rapunzel, bell,snow white and Cinderella all make appearances throughout the show.

Being AB/DL is all about being young but being young changes all the time with different shows (Sorry about rambling on about nothing).

Who else Loves princess Sofia the first?

View attachment 24864View attachment 24864View attachment 24864View attachment 24864

Last edited:
Oh yeah! Sofia the first is so amazing! It makes me really happy! I just love seeing all the characters and the plot stuff happening in it! Amber and Sofia both make me super happy, and resonate a lot with me and my feelings and stuff.. I empathize with often feelings they had and whenever I'm watching Sofia the First I got a huge smile on my face!

I have so much merchandise of the show already! DVD's and books and even the trash can I'm putting sunflower seed shells right now is a Sofia the First one. Hehe. I'm glad more people are watching it!

I'm just gonna miss it so much when it's gone! It's hard not to think it's on it's way out, she already met so many of the princesses and a upcoming new movie seems like it might be ending the main magical "pull" of the series. Oh no!

I'm really into it myself, I've been watching every episode as soon as it comes out.

I really love where the story is going lately with the library and all (not going to go into much detail, I don't want to spoil anything).
I'm also watching Miles from tomorrowland, it's a bit more boyish but I'm a fan of the sister of Miles : Loretta and her voice actress is the same as Princess Zooey. And both characters have the same kind of personality ! I would really love to see more of her in the future.

It's nice to see that I'm not the only Sofia's fan. I Hope there is going to be more than 4 seasons.

We should start a princess adventure club or a buttercup troup. :sissy:

I want more episodes too

Its one of my favorite shows. Up there with My little Pony and Kate and Mimmim (good disney show too).

I haven't ever had the opportunity to catch an airing of it. Not that I'm too into girly things, Though I'm interested in Disney stuff. I'd love to watch it!

I'm love 💓prinses Anna

Who doesn't :)

For all the Sofia fans out there who would like to be a princess.

I found this cheap nightdress :sissy: that I'm able to wear. (I'm 5 ft 8in and a bit over 150 lbs).

It might not be the kind of thing everyone likes but as most Sofia clothes are usually in size 1T to 4T, it's pretty rare to find something in a size for teenagers. Also, it's really cheap. (I paid 6$ for Europe shipping and it took about a month to arrive)

I hope some of you might be interested.

See you later !

Buttercups, Buttercups, makes some room! Buttercups, Buttercups, watch us bloom :blushie:

koda42 said:
For all the Sofia fans out there who would like to be a princess.

I found this cheap nightdress :sissy: that I'm able to wear. (I'm 5 ft 8in and a bit over 150 lbs).

It might not be the kind of thing everyone likes but as most Sofia clothes are usually in size 1T to 4T, it's pretty rare to find something in a size for teenagers. Also, it's really cheap. (I paid 6$ for Europe shipping and it took about a month to arrive)

I hope some of you might be interested.

See you later !

Buttercups, Buttercups, makes some room! Buttercups, Buttercups, watch us bloom :blushie:

That has to be the cutest dress ever! I am insanely jealous since the measurements are probably just a little too short for my comfort :p

In reference to the thread in general, I was pretty obsessed with Sophia a few months back. Not so much now, but she still holds a special place in my heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back