• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringSongbird

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi there! My name is SpringSongbird but you can call me Songbird for short. I'm a part time employee at a restaurant and a full time student in the audio field (though this may change in the next year or so). It's a pleasure to meet each and every one of you :)

I was brought here by Legolas (I'm his mommy/caretaker/gf) and though it took some time to mull over opening an account on here I decided to finally go for it and open one up! I'm still pretty fresh to talking to others about it considering he was both my introduction to it all and the one who taught me the basics of what I needed to know (I've taken a true and sincere liking to it all though!).

I'm an art geek who loves to tinker with computers though I like to stick with my laptop most of the time (unless I'm gaming). I write, draw, do some voice work on the side, and just be an overall creative individual! It's so much fun, even if my time to do so is limited until Summer.

I suppose my main reason for being here is to learn more about how to be a better mommy/caretaker and to meet others whom I can talk to and share things with in this newly discovered aspect of my life.

Thanks for joining Song <3 It means the world to me :')

No problem, deary <3

#relationshipgoals

Very nice introduction. I feel like we sort of know you through Legolas.

I'm a professional musician, classically trained. Since I had bills to pay, I played in a very good rock band for 15 years. Because I play keyboards, I've owned a number of sound systems, so I can relate. I'm also a church music director and I have a small sound system in the choir loft so I can control accompanying CDs when we sing to prerecorded bands and orchestras. Manipulating sound and music is always fun.

So welcome to the site!

Welcome to ADISC!

I think it is always a good idea to have both partners on this site. Sometimes it helps to talk to others that are in similar relationships. It's good to get the views of the caregivers.

Welcome! I'm new to the site as well, but not to the abdl scene - at least in my private life. I've opened up to a few girlfriends in the past but they left me over my diaper side, albeit it's a small part of me, they decided to focus on that aspect of me, booh! I'm glad you are embracing this new part of your life and that you can share it with your boyfriend! I think it will bring you both greater intimacy and trust :) Please message me if you want to talk about anything, I've been through a lot and might be able to help you out if you need it. Best wishes to you both!

Welcome to ADISC! I've also just introduced myself and freed myself of the "lurker" status.

It's actually nice to see both partners join this site!

welcome to ADISC Songbird!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back