Does anyone here gets diapered in order to play or watch Netflix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckycutepup

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
We are all either AB/DL or IC on this forum... So I suppose that basically everyone or it's majority like, love or wear diapers...Both? Yeah, why not?
And that's our main topic... Diapers, even through I'm still unsure about which topic I should post this thread... :dunno:

Anyway, I can't be padded all the time (I really wish I could). When I the get an opportunity... Diaper on, cartoons on cable TV, a blanket fort and my baby stuff are necessary.

But there is also times that I just want to do average "adult stuff" in diapers. Sometimes I go in public (with a pants and a underwear, of course), talk with friends... Or I just watch Netflix while in diapers.

It's great, also in gaming. However, I think that I could afford a better brand... Any suggestions? Anyone here do the same thing? We could either discuss this or who knows... Debate about the originals on Netflix?

It's up to you, thanks for reading anyway...

I often diaper up and either Netflix binge or turn on the PS4 and just into a raid that can take a few hours, I think it's funny when people have to stop for a bathroom break and I'm sitting in a wet diaper. I love doing that or going to movie in a thick diaper and make sure I drink enough to throughly wet it!

As for diaper recommendations I would go with Bambino Bellisimos, ABU Space, or Dry 24/7 if you're going for capacity. For fun diapers I'm really enjoying the v2 ABU SDK/Cushies they hold a lot but aren't as thick.

Brings a new meaning to "Netflix and Chill".

Hahahahaha love it

I do this all the time. I'm new to wearing 24/7 and it's been awesome so far. My theory is you really don't need a special occasion to be padded. :)

I rarely do. I've been playing a lot of Battlefield recently, and I tend to get worked up, and I fear I'd wet myself in a rage, and that just seems... undignified. I have done it twice, though, since getting my M4s. Both times, I drank 2 bottles of water (roughly 2 quarts) and soaked them to capacity, which I enjoyed thoroughly. Once while I was playing XCOM (changed into a dry one and went to bed after), the second time earlier while typing a lab report (I actually got quite a bit of work done, I should do homework diapered more often...)

When I was home alone one day, I was wearing only a diaper, relaxing on the couch watching Netflix with a bottle of warm milk with me. That was one of the best days ever.

I wear diapers all the time while I'm gaming or watching TV in the evening, regardless of the maturity of the game or show. It's nice just to be diapered.

Especially when gaming! No need for potty breaks x3

I wish I could always wear whenever watching Netflix. I try to watch a film every other day, and if I were to wear everytime I saw something on Netflix, I'd burn through my stash in a week or two and essentially have to go nearly 24/7, which I can not afford to do. I will admit that if the film is particularly kid-friendly and brings out my little side, I'll diaper up and enjoy it. =)

Gsmax said:
I wish I could always wear whenever watching Netflix. I try to watch a film every other day, and if I were to wear everytime I saw something on Netflix, I'd burn through my stash in a week or two and essentially have to go nearly 24/7, which I can not afford to do. I will admit that if the film is particularly kid-friendly and brings out my little side, I'll diaper up and enjoy it. =)

I totally understand you my canine friend... Diapers are anything but cheap (well, at the least where I live). I'm still in the first semester of my college, which means... That I can only afford a intership on july, or the next year depending of the situation... 24/7 diaper wearing routine is a dream that I'll probably only reach on my graduation... Or maybe close to it, I don't know.

However! Are the 24/7 diaper life really a good option? I mean... There's more than just the "financial" problem. Some situations can't be or would be extremely awkward or hard to be executed in diapers... Imagine yourself working in a big company... And you're in the middle of a huge reunion, but suddenly you feel the urge to pee, or worse... Poop. Either the crinkle sound or the simple attempt of "use" your diaper would attract some or lots of attention, the result is unpredictable but we can't count on lucky of being in a company where everyone so happens to be also a AB/DL or IC... The results can be really bad!

That's why I have a huge respect for incontinent people, the need to be diapered all the time can be either pleasant or horrible depending on each situation... Depending of each context you're subjected to.

A reminder: I'm not judging anyone here! I'm just telling my opinion. If you chosen to be a 24/7 diaper wearer or let your mommy/daddy/whatever take this decision for you, that's ironically your decision. Enjoy. Even through I wish that I could share this same lifestyle, I won't. Because I don't believe that would be reasonable to do so.

Diapers are my loyal companion for mostly everything. Gaming, traveling, netflix & chilling, sleeping, long walks on the beach, cross fit, and being a vegan.

Cloud said:
Diapers are my loyal companion for mostly everything. Gaming, traveling, netflix & chilling, sleeping, long walks on the beach, cross fit, and being a vegan.

That's awesome. When I'm able or just can... It's basically the same thing.
Besides veganism. Not that I have something against to its "followers"... I just can't.
Tried two times and I couldn't do it.

Luckycutepup said:
However! Are the 24/7 diaper life really a good option? I mean... There's more than just the "financial" problem.
Oh, I have no desire to go 24/7, for the reasons you mentioned, and more. There are certain scenarios where it is inappropriate to be wearing, as well as other scenarios where it may not be rude to others, but it's just inconvenient. Would I like to wear more often? Yes. Go 24/7? Nope. =)

I hear the new ABU space diapers are AH-MAY-ZING!!! So you could definitely try them!

Just yesterday I snuggled up with my teddy, diaper and watched Netflix for two hours. The show was "Once Upon a Time", what a fitting show!

I wear when playing World of Warcraft and while watching tv all the time.

I love getting on my diaper and watching Buffy the vampire slayer. I watched that show as a kid I love it even more now. This may sound funny but when I die I hope my life will be just like Buffy the vampire slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back