Am I a Little???

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So, I'm fairly new to all this and I'm not sure what to classify myself as. I already know I'm a DL, but I was curious about littles. I know I've always preferred childish things. I almost only watch movies and shows rated PG and under, whenever I go to a store I spend my time in the toy aisle and loves toys and stuffed animals. I've always been curious about using a pacifier and soppy cup and love being kind of babied and spoiled. I don't necessarily want to say I like the idea of being younger, yet the way I act and things I like say otherwise.

Certainly sounds like there's a little lurking around there somewhere. I'd say have fun exploring...else how will you ever truly know. :)

ozbub said:
Certainly sounds like there's a little lurking around there somewhere. I'd say have fun exploring...else how will you ever truly know. :)

I'll definitely do that :) no harm in seeing after all.

Oh start with a teddy... teddy hugs are a good indicator of littleness :giggles:

I've been asking myself the same thing a lot lately. I know, too, that I'm a DL. Been so since 15 at least. But I myself question if I'm anything beyond that. From what I can gather from my recent experiences in trying to explore this side of ABDL is to look for a friend or two for support and comfort. I think that may be a useful thing to have 'cause going into this alone can certainly make exploring this side of yourself more daunting, if not more confusing.

Just relax, take it slow, do what you want to try and lastly have fun over all. :3

ozbub said:
Oh start with a teddy... teddy hugs are a good indicator of littleness :giggles:

I have soooo many teddies but they're in storage ;-; including the one I slept with until I was 19 (stopped because we moved, which is why he's in storage) hoping to have money next month and will probably buy a teddy and pacifier to start with.

Yes, I would say that you are a little, just experiment to see what works for you.

I never outgrew liking childish things. I am definitely a little because in addition to diapers, I like sippy cups, pacifiers, and stuffed animals; I especially love going to sleep with these things. My teddy bear does many things with me, he's with me when I am on the computer, when I am reading books, or just sitting down watching tv. I also love playgrounds, I have found several playgrounds that interest me, but I haven't built up the courage to go yet. I am short(4'8"), so people always think I am younger than I really am, but I am still overweight for my height(~125 pounds), so this also effects how people perceive me.

Hee, hee. Welcome to the tree house, little one.

FootiePJ said:
Yes, I would say that you are a little, just experiment to see what works for you.

I never outgrew liking childish things. I am definitely a little because in addition to diapers, I like sippy cups, pacifiers, and stuffed animals; I especially love going to sleep with these things. My teddy bear does many things with me, he's with me when I am on the computer, when I am reading books, or just sitting down watching tv. I also love playgrounds, I have found several playgrounds that interest me, but I haven't built up the courage to go yet. I am short(4'8"), so people always think I am younger than I really am, but I am still overweight for my height(~125 pounds), so this also effects how people perceive me.

I get what your saying when you talk about a teddy. Personally I hoard them :p if I walk by stuffed animals people have to basically drag me away (although I sometimes go back and buy them anyways) my last teddy I would sleep with and take with me everywhere I went inside the house. I also had a big teddy later on. I cried when my husband got rid of my big teddy :( though he had a good reason as we had this tiny little apartment and it didn't fit at all. I love playgrounds (especially swings), coloring books, kids shows, and have always wanted to buy a pacifier but never got the courage. i actually really miss my teddy now :/

hime said:
I get what your saying when you talk about a teddy. Personally I hoard them :p if I walk by stuffed animals people have to basically drag me away (although I sometimes go back and buy them anyways) my last teddy I would sleep with and take with me everywhere I went inside the house. I also had a big teddy later on. I cried when my husband got rid of my big teddy :( though he had a good reason as we had this tiny little apartment and it didn't fit at all. I love playgrounds (especially swings), coloring books, kids shows, and have always wanted to buy a pacifier but never got the courage. i actually really miss my teddy now :/

Art group up mean. Getting read of your teddy, really sorry to hear that.
I would encourage you to get a pacifier they really help with dealing with the adult world.
We are all here to help each other.
Sisi

sisi said:

Art group up mean. Getting read of your teddy, really sorry to hear that.
I would encourage you to get a pacifier they really help with dealing with the adult world.
We are all here to help each other.
Sisi

I'll do that :) honestly I feel like I'm talking so much, but I'm just so excited! It feels so good to finally accept this part of my myself and having people that share my interest ^-^

Welcome to the dark side, here is you free cookie and teddy bear.

you should try a sippy cup and a bottle, they are good.

Watching cartoons is a good way to feel little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back