• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlalex180

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hi my name is Alex Im from Houston. I love diapers and humiliation. I wet the bed growing up and my step mothers solution was to make me wear diapers the next day.

dlalex180 said:
hi my name is Alex Im from Houston. I love diapers and humiliation. I wet the bed growing up and my step mothers solution was to make me wear diapers the next day.

Hello, Alex Welcome to ADISC. I would just like to welcome you to this vast community. Everyone here is very helpful and will answer any questions that you may have. If you just want to talk about diapers or such, you can simply post in the corresponding threads on the homepage. If you just want to talk about anything other than ABDL topics we have threads for that as well. What type of diapers do you like to wear? I like to wear goodnites because they fit me very well. I also recently tried Pampers Cruisers size 7 for the first time and I love them but it's a little tight as an actual baby diaper would. I never wet the bed after I was potty trained as a toddler, I may have but I just don't remember. I am an Abdl I enjoy wearing diapers, wetting and messing in my diapers, I recently bought an abdl onesie that I love, as well as and abdl pacifier :paci: which I love as well. Sorry for the long paragraph lol :) I hope that you enjoy it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back