Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
I want to get The ABU Space ๐Ÿš€ and ABU Little Pawz ๐Ÿพ. Here's the deal, I need to know how they hold up ๐Ÿ‘† and if the are on par with Bambino Bellissimos or Comfidry 24/7 cause I'm use to their quality and the way I go... =^_^= it's a must. Thank you for your help and advice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I tried the ABU Space diaper out not too long ago, and they are a fantastic product, hold a ton, and they are pretty comfortable in my opinion too. I haven't tried the Little Pawz, but as I understand it, it is the same basic diaper as the Space, just a different print on it.

I have only tried one Belissimo before, and I'd say it's pretty close to the Space, but the ABU products are better overall in my personal opinion.

I'd give ABU Space the edge over Bellissimo, although Bellissimos are very good. They're quite similar in terms of production quality but Space has a bit better capacity and the all-over print with disappearing aliens (if that's important). I don't really like Dry 24/7 that well, so it's easy to count Space over those as well. I haven't tried Little Paws yet but from the company information, they're the same as Space.

I have a half a case of LittelPawz on the way. They should be here in a few days. I'll let you know what I think. I love Bellisimos so if these are better than those I will be very happy!

I have tried both bellismos & space and I would say that the space are the best diaper I have ever used. The tapes are great and the absorption is phenomenal. I'm a bedwetter and have yet to have a leak. I have leaked in a bellismo.

I agree with everyone who has posted so far. Dry 24/7 had been my main diaper for several years until I tried the space diaper. I am on my second case and like everything about them. They fit very well, absorb as good or better than the others and the tapes are the best I have ever seen. The only think they could improve on is the price, as they are expensive.

RDBrony said:
I tried the ABU Space diaper out not too long ago, and they are a fantastic product, hold a ton, and they are pretty comfortable in my opinion too. I haven't tried the Little Pawz, but as I understand it, it is the same basic diaper as the Space, just a different print on it.

I have only tried one Belissimo before, and I'd say it's pretty close to the Space, but the ABU products are better overall in my personal opinion.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š that's what you want hoping for. ๐Ÿ˜

Trevor said:
I'd give ABU Space the edge over Bellissimo, although Bellissimos are very good. They're quite similar in terms of production quality but Space has a bit better capacity and the all-over print with disappearing aliens (if that's important). I don't really like Dry 24/7 that well, so it's easy to count Space over those as well. I haven't tried Little Paws yet but from the company information, they're the same as Space.

B-better ๐Ÿ˜ฒ O crud!! Well if they hold more than I got a new favorite ๐Ÿ˜

gnd567 said:
I have a half a case of LittelPawz on the way. They should be here in a few days. I'll let you know what I think. I love Bellisimos so if these are better than those I will be very happy!

From what I'm hearing you will be ๐Ÿ˜‰

anton said:
I agree with everyone who has posted so far. Dry 24/7 had been my main diaper for several years until I tried the space diaper. I am on my second case and like everything about them. They fit very well, absorb as good or better than the others and the tapes are the best I have ever seen. The only think they could improve on is the price, as they are expensive.

Yeah that's the only problem

They're great, but shouldn't this thread be in Diaper Talk?

INTrePid said:
They're great, but shouldn't this thread be in Diaper Talk?

!? Ooops my bad ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have a Space on right now and have used around 4 of them. I used to wear the Bellissimos and find the Space fit better and absorb more, to say nothing about being cuter. I just got a half case of Lil Pawas but have not tried them yet.

I just got my half case of LittlePaws. CAN NOT WAIT TO TRY THEM TONIGHT!

We have reviews of the ABU Space, Bambino Bellissimo, and Dry 24/7.

The ABU Space compares quite favorably. It costs the roughly the same as the Bellissimo, but in my testing clearly outclasses it.

Yay! I just got them! I put one on and it feels and fits great. Haven't wet it yet though. They're SUPER CUTE!

Wow. These are the best diapers ever! Wore it for 17 hours (6 1/2 while sleeping) and I woke up to no leaking and no clumping! It could still hold quite a bit more but I had to shower and get ready for the day so it was time to change. Amazing!

bikerider said:
I have a Space on right now and have used around 4 of them. I used to wear the Bellissimos and find the Space fit better and absorb more, to say nothing about being cuter. I just got a half case of Lil Pawas but have not tried them yet.

I'm sold ๐Ÿ˜

gnd567 said:
I just got my half case of LittlePaws. CAN NOT WAIT TO TRY THEM TONIGHT!

Lucky ๐Ÿ€

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back