The Changes that happen. and I don't mean diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone.

As you all know I have decided to go 24 / 7 little. As much as posable.

This as been the best decision I've made. Really enjoy myself and I have lots of fun.

I don't always be happy like this. Once I was very sad. Which is called depression I also had something called anxiety. And the long with my learning disabilities.

I was not very happy boy at all.

But now I have found who I am and stopped trying to be something I am not. I have this felling of contentment. Is a big word that means ease of mind.

And I think this is the biggest change for me. But there have been lots of little subtle once as well.

The way I'd like to dress myself.
Playing with toys.
Having naps in the bay - I really do need these if i am going out in the evening.
Having a bedtime story.
Having a cuddly toy and a pacifier.

The list goes on.

So I was wondering what sort of Change as happen for you?
Was it a subtle change which you didn't notice at first?
Or was it a big change that happened when you decided on this lifestyle?

I just though it would be interesting things to talk about.

Sisi.

sisi said:
Hi everyone.

As you all know I have decided to go 24 / 7 little. As much as posable.

This as been the best decision I've made. Really enjoy myself and I have lots of fun.

I don't always be happy like this. Once I was very sad. Which is called depression I also had something called anxiety. And the long with my learning disabilities.

I was not very happy boy at all.

But now I have found who I am and stopped trying to be something I am not. I have this felling of contentment. Is a big word that means ease of mind.

And I think this is the biggest change for me. But there have been lots of little subtle once as well.

The way I'd like to dress myself.
Playing with toys.
Having naps in the bay - I really do need these if i am going out in the evening.
Having a bedtime story.
Having a cuddly toy and a pacifier.

The list goes on.

So I was wondering what sort of Change as happen for you?
Was it a subtle change which you didn't notice at first?
Or was it a big change that happened when you decided on this lifestyle?

I just though it would be interesting things to talk about.

Sisi.

Hi Sisi. You have said in other posts that you have a job? Will this work where you are employed? I just wondered how all of this works. I know some jobs are different from others. I always wish you well.

dogboy said:
Hi Sisi. You have said in other posts that you have a job? Will this work where you are employed? I just wondered how all of this works. I know some jobs are different from others. I always wish you well.

Hi Dogboy.

I work as a support worker. Because of my Conditions and Experiences I have a unique outlook which Grown Ups can miss.

What changes have you noticed that happen for you with this lifestyle.

Sisi.

sisi said:

Hi Dogboy.

I work as a support worker. Because of my Conditions and Experiences I have a unique outlook which Grown Ups can miss.

What changes have you noticed that happen for you with this lifestyle.

Sisi.

I think my changes are similar to yours. When I'm wearing a diaper, I think it makes me gentler and less likely to be angry. It's not that I'm an angry person because I'm not, but sometimes things bug me, but if I'm diapered, I'm in my little space, and I see the world in more simple terms. I'm happier and more at peace and things that might be troubling don't bother me.

Something else I have notice.

When i was growing up my Perents use to tell me off for being chekey.
At the time I don't know what that meant. Or why I was beening told off. From what I remember I was telling what I could see. Ie that lady got a funny hat on. But I did like being called Cheeky monkey. Honestly Grown Ups!

Now I have notice my chekey side returning. The decier to say "yes it is." To someone sailing the big issue.
Can be almost too much.
(for those that are living outside the UK. the big issue is that magazine. which homeless people can sale.)

Also at the other day when I said about the blue rinse brigade at the cinema. Which was funny but totally inappropriate.

My cheeky little boy is returning.

Hmm. This is a really interesting topic. I think for me, the first change was going back to sleeping with plushies after I hadn't done it for a long time. I was suffering from some minor depression at the time related to some difficulties finding a job while I was still in law school, and the feeling of holding that plushie close in bed and just cuddling with it made me feel incredibly warm and safe and just wonderful.

Later things have been a bit more personality driven. I was originally just into diapers, but have since bought some footie pajamas and I feel more free in the last few years when I'm feeling more little. Like I can be fun and bouncy and affectionate in a way that I'm not when I'm putting on my face for the public world.

ArchieRoni said:
Hmm. This is a really interesting topic. I think for me, the first change was going back to sleeping with plushies after I hadn't done it for a long time. I was suffering from some minor depression at the time related to some difficulties finding a job while I was still in law school, and the feeling of holding that plushie close in bed and just cuddling with it made me feel incredibly warm and safe and just wonderful.

Later things have been a bit more personality driven. I was originally just into diapers, but have since bought some footie pajamas and I feel more free in the last few years when I'm feeling more little. Like I can be fun and bouncy and affectionate in a way that I'm not when I'm putting on my face for the public world.

Yes it is wonderful be who we are.
I am a bit jealous of teenbabies. If I did this change when I was a teenager. I may not of had to come through depression.

When I think back Are you a lot of the signs were there. I just was not ready to grow up. And now I don't want to grow up ever.

Thanks for sharing

Sisi.

dogboy said:
I think my changes are similar to yours. When I'm wearing a diaper, I think it makes me gentler and less likely to be angry. It's not that I'm an angry person because I'm not, but sometimes things bug me, but if I'm diapered, I'm in my little space, and I see the world in more simple terms. I'm happier and more at peace and things that might be troubling don't bother me.

I relate to that very much!! I can be set off by the littlest things sometimes, but when I'm diapered, nothing matters.. I'm happy when I am diapered! 😋

Hi everyone.

Rex my faithful cuddly toy dog. Needed a wash, because he was a smelly dogie.

I have just woken up and i am really missing him.

Before it wouldent bother me, but now I have embraced being little, it does.

What do you do when your favourite cuddly toy is in the washing machine.

Strawberry milkshake, I really like strawberry milkshake. I also like blowing bubbles in my strawberry milkshake.
candles chocolate egg. Cool toy inside.
Becoming shy around people I have not met before, like someone on a checkout counter. I think about what I going to say which makes me conscious of saying please and thank you. To the nice lady.

Well that's the changes I have notice over the past couple of weeks.

What changes have you notice?

Sisi

Well I notice that I can stand up to poeple not only for my self but for others. When I was little I could do that and not be afraid.But as i grew older and locked my little side away I locked all of my sassyness away too. But now I'm glad that its comming out.

My sassysness is back and hopefully this time I won't get my mouth washed out with soap.:biggrin:

ABDL4ever said:
Well I notice that I can stand up to poeple not only for my self but for others. When I was little I could do that and not be afraid.But as i grew older and locked my little side away I locked all of my sassyness away too. But now I'm glad that its comming out.

My sassysness is back and hopefully this time I won't get my mouth washed out with soap.:biggrin:

Ho. I only got my mouth washed out my Perents becouse I was trying to look big by useing naughty words. Also it was the naughty step.

Now I am little I realise I don't need to use naughty words to get my way, saying please and thank you, like a good boy really works.

I know what you mean about self-confidence thing.
at work I seem to be more respected by my work colleagues and the management team. And all I'm doing is being myself.

Really wish I was able to make these changes as a teenager or in my 20s think my life would be a lot easier and simpler.
Would love to be a teenbaby just don't know how my mum and dad would have taken it.

And now I will never know.

But now I can wear Around the house and openly in frount of my housemates. they tease me a bit but I don't really care, I am more happer now than I was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back