Best diapers for heavy use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hubert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello, I'm new to both this forum and the world of adult diapers. I've worn a bit in the past, but only occasionally due to my proximity to housemates or relatives. I am about to start a career in long haul trucking because it was a childhood dream of mine, but as I thought more and more about it, I realized that the constant solitude and limited availability of restrooms makes it a perfect excuse to wear more often. My only concern is that I really can't have a leaking diaper as I'm sitting in the seat of a company owned truck. I haven't had the opportunity to try more than just the max absorbency diapers offered at my local CVS or Walgreens, and those often leak immediately after my first wetting. I know that there's a huge difference in quality between drug store diapers and more premium brands, but I want to ask the community for suggestions of good diapers to try that have maximum absorbency. Thickness is largely irrelevant, but I prefer them to be plain white or white with minimal decoration. I am not really into the whole AB thing (no problem with those who are:smile:), so I want them to look "adultish" if possible. I don't mind ordering them online or spending a decent amount of money.

Hey Hubert, Welcome... there are a ton of premium diapers that can fit what you are looking for.

I personally use Abu Simples during nighttime use when I need the most protection. If you were not concerned about bulk or discretion, you could easily wear them during the day. Can't go wrong with Abena M4. Northshore supremes are great for extended wear. Dry 24/7 are really thick, but you want to make sure that they really fit properly otherwise they are prone to leaking. I hear the Rearz Inspire are pretty great but I haven't tried them so can't speak from personal experience.

Best thing to do would be to order a sample pack from one of the online vendors and see what works best for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Hubert, Welcome... there are a ton of premium diapers that can fit what you are looking for.

I personally use Abu Simples during nighttime use when I need the most protection. If you were not concerned about bulk or discretion, you could easily wear them during the day. Can't go wrong with Abena M4. Northshore supremes are great for extended wear. Dry 24/7 are really thick, but you want to make sure that they really fit properly otherwise they are prone to leaking. I hear the Rearz Inspire are pretty great but I haven't tried them so can't speak from personal experience.

Best thing to do would be to order a sample pack from one of the online vendors and see what works best for you.

Thanks DD. I'm thinking about the NS supreme because they seem to have good absorbency without being unbelievably expensive. M4s also seem reasonably priced.

I think Better Dry are the best diapers on the planet. I wear 24/7 for urge incontinence, and I get over 6 hours during they day, and have no leaks at night with them....

I COULD get a full workday out of one diaper, but I simply do not like wearing that long as it's so bad for your skin. But I have had days where my 3pm change wasn't convenient and wore the same diaper I had put on at 8am util 6pm and it still hadn't leaked.

Northshore Supremes are fantastic diapers too, but not in the same category as Better Dry.

Northshore Supreme
Confidry 24/7
Betterdry (my favorite as these just don't leak, hold the most of ANY diaper, and cost the same as confidry)

Slomo said:
Northshore Supreme
Confidry 24/7
Betterdry (my favorite as these just don't leak, hold the most of ANY diaper, and cost the same as confidry)

I'll have to look those up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back