Wearing diapers/pull ups while on period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkiebinki

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I was wondering if anybody else wears while on period and how well it works for you. I decided to try a diaper instead of those annoying bulky overnight pads that might as well be diapers anyway. I find it much more comfortable. I also use
pull ups and find they work well for daytime use as they are less noticeable than diapers. Not to mention its a good excuse for having them if anyone finds my stash.

Reactions: lilgirllil
Hello
My wife wears goodnights to bed for a few nights per month. She says she likes them, and is never worried about a leak.

thats all my princess uses now she wear always discreet during the day at work. then she is diapered when she comes home and is changed regally as she is wet

So far I've layed off the nappies during my period and just gone with pads/tampons. The thought of mixing period blood with other stuff just skeeves me out a little. But I'm very much a novice wearer.

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
So far I've layed off the nappies during my period and just gone with pads/tampons. The thought of mixing period blood with other stuff just skeeves me out a little. But I'm very much a novice wearer.

That was my thought at first too, I thought I wouldn't feel right using them for that purpose but I haven't felt uncomfortable at all. I find it more practical than pads for my heavy days, mainly for nighttime use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinkiebinki said:
I was wondering if anybody else wears while on period and how well it works for you. I decided to try a diaper instead of those annoying bulky overnight pads that might as well be diapers anyway. I find it much more comfortable. I also use
pull ups and find they work well for daytime use as they are less noticeable than diapers. Not to mention its a good excuse for having them if anyone finds my stash.

It works for me but, I live with my parents so it's very difficult to throw them away, so I almost don't use them at night when I'm on my period, but at the day they are very confortables so I would recommend them to you (I only use goodnites):biggrin::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back