Has anyone tried these diapers before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really sure I have never tried them or seen them before now. I wish I could help you they look like a good brand though.

better shot here:

abb21020_presto1__62930.1423258367.1280.1280.jpg

Probably an all-pulp diaper. Looks very similar to XP Medical's Absorbency Plus line. No leak guards, no front/back elastic, single tapes. The much lower price would suggest lower capacity, though they appear to be "rated" higher. But with a new brand, who knows how accurate that's going to be.

Actually, that's very likely to be yet another rebrand of Assure / Breeyo. Those were very cheap also ($40 for a case of 96) and the white ones were mediums. (large were blue) They were very thin, VERY low capacity, more of a dribble guard than anything.

Those look very low quality/capacity. As bambinod said an exact re-brand of Assurance. I like to say that in the world of diapers, you get what you pay for. At that price it's not going to be even close to the premium level (such as M4s or Molicare Super Plus). So if you're a beginner with diapers or on a very serious budget these diapers might work - otherwise I'd skip on to the next one.

I seen your post last Sunday and put a order in then and i received them today. Very fast I spent 15 buck and i have medium on now( no shipping charges either). Also bought the regular will try them soon.
the crouch is wider then most other cheap diapers and the tapes are holding up well But they are thin but holding ok. They are cloth backed.

WABX said:
I seen your post last Sunday and put a order in then and i received them today. Very fast I spent 15 buck and i have medium on now( no shipping charges either). Also bought the regular will try them soon.
the crouch is wider then most other cheap diapers and the tapes are holding up well But they are thin but holding ok. They are cloth backed.

Let me know how well they hold up after a few wettings and what not.

Coincidentally enough, I got some of these just yesterday. I haven't tried them out yet, but will today. That said, everything I've seen written here seems spot-on. They're thinner than I thought they'd be, but I guess you still get what you pay for.

-RMS

Cheap in, cheap out.

RMS401 said:
Coincidentally enough, I got some of these just yesterday. I haven't tried them out yet, but will today. That said, everything I've seen written here seems spot-on. They're thinner than I thought they'd be, but I guess you still get what you pay for.

-RMS

Any updates on that diaper?

Hi, Paddledbossman. The reason I haven't posted an update yet is that I have yet to really put the diapers to the test. I've put a couple on, but haven't had enough time to give them a good soaking. But I can tell you that they're incredibly thin, have the weight of a diaper without much (any?) SAP gel, and crinkle like they're made out of cellophane. They also run a little short for my tastes, but I've grown accustomed to the over-sized Dry 24/7, which remain a favorite.

In this same order, along with the Prestos, I got some Dignity and Wings nighttime diapers, neither of which are much good, though they are cheap. I have enough boosters on hand to make them work as a good daytime diaper. Oh, and I got a full case of the Seni Man Fit guards, which never cease to amaze. Love those things, and they'll be fantastic for travel.

-RMS

Looks like something you'd buy at the five and dime when you were thirteen and had ransacked the house for a few bucks, nothing special, but nothing horrible.

I needed to ask a question. Instead of making a whole new thread about this I just wanted to ask if anyone has done a review of the new Snuggies Waddler overnight diapers? If yes can you send me a link in a reply for that please? I needed to see if they are right for me before buying any.

Have played in and wet a few up to about 2 and a half wetting's with two good soaking and so far so good. The tapes still are working great.
I will be buying these again. Of coarse results will be different for everyone. Will not be doing a full review

i

WABX said:
Have played in and wet a few up to about 2 and a half wetting's with two good soaking and so far so good. The tapes still are working great.
I will be buying these again. Of coarse results will be different for everyone. Will not be doing a full review

i

Thanks. Does the Diaper clump up badly or does it stay together pretty good?

For me they stayed together real good. I wore one out side Sunday going and getting a muffler for my truck and putting it on up and down a few times all was good.

One more thing these cloth backed diapers are loud but not as loud as some plastic ones.

WABX said:
One more thing these cloth backed diapers are loud but not as loud as some plastic ones.

maybe the plastic pants... but the cloth should be quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back