Good insert/ anatomical pad can replace a regular diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neaendr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello! Lately I’ve read some positive reviews about the ABRI LET MAXI insert,
who have an excellent quality-price ratio: 20 insert for 5.99 euro (6.67 dollars), with 1300ml absorption !

So I wonder if it would be possible to use this kind of insert
or other similar products,like:
ID ANATOMICAL PAD, and ID TRAVERSABLE RECTANGULAR PAD («*straight rectangular diaper*»)
instead of regular diaper?

Thus it would be a more discreet and economic alternative (especially the ABRI LET MAXI). To "replace" or alternate with diapers.
Obviously the weak point of these products seem to be the fact, that they have no guard on the sides, and no plastic part for preventing leaking. But to fix that, there are specialized pants for keeping insert in place… Like these examples :
beesana-fixating-pants-for-diaper-inserts-450x450.jpg sanygia-pvc-odile-plastic-pants-450x450.jpg
Also i've discovered that there are special underwear for holding insert, called TRU-FIT Goodnite. It have a "guard" to prevent leaks on the sides, and a plastic bottom, inside (vinyl?). Unfortunately, there is no adult size, although some ABDL seem to wear them anyway.
tumblr_nb2ba5IQmU1t1z0cdo1_1280.jpg
And finally, I've heard of cloth diaper that have "pocket" in, which can be stuffed with fabric insert (must work with disposable insert i presume?).

What do you thing about the underwear/pant for insert…Do you know some good adult sized one? Do you thing that using plastic pant with an onesie or a tight underwear or simply a cloth diaper would be enough with a PAD?
And what do you thing about using insert over all? Any tips and opinion?
Thank for your time!:detective3

I use and wear the Tru-Fits often. Too bad they aren't a bit larger.

Maybe a Pocket Diaper or training pants for adults... (I'm not sure if abdlfactory is good or not, it linked it from a quick google search only)

I use and wear the Tru-Fits often. Too bad they aren't a bit larger.
Lucky you! They look really convenient:smile1:

Do you know if the dino pant have an inner dispositif allowing to place insert on it ?

However i've just found some adult sized pant, with this possibility/dispositif:
[video]http://www.superundies.com/special-needs-diapers/larger-sizes/[/video]

don't you prefer something that crinkles?

neaendr said:
Lucky you! They look really convenient:smile1:

Do you know if the dino pant have an inner dispositif allowing to place insert on it ?

However i've just found some adult sized pant, with this possibility/dispositif:
[video]http://www.superundies.com/special-needs-diapers/larger-sizes/[/video]

Sorry, I don't know. I've never used them before, the Dino print stuff.

cuteguybaby said:
don't you prefer something that crinkles?

For me, yes some times, not out in public though, only in the house.

I sometimes will use tru-fits inside a fitted brief for some extra absorption though given the price I usually just use some wal-mart or target generic versions of poise or tena incontinence pads as they hold more anyway

Folks, i found a product similar to tru-fit (on concept) but "adult sized":
http://www.eurodl.nl/incontinentie-uitwasbaar/slip-incontinentie

the description said:
"Stylish white briefs for men with a plastic lined pouch to insert a pad.

The briefs look like an ordinary pair of underwear except there`s a plastic lined waterproof pouch to prevent damp patches leaking out. Can be used with or without a pad.

The briefs are 94% cotton / 6% elastane with a stylish black and blue elasticised edging."

tena incontinence pads as they hold more anyway
this is not the first time i hear good things about Them. I even found a website on my country who send free samples. I will try them one day.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back