• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricm

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

I am 40 now and have never really reached out to see if what I feel is strange or not to others how also wear diapers. I have been wearing diapers for yrs and I will be up front with this.... I do it cause it calms me down it makes me relax calms my anziit.

So that is my question right now do you get the relaxation like feeling ... when its a really bad day I will wet myself, I do not feel wrong but I see so much out there about AD is bad ... but I don't feel bad I feel right when I have a diaper on everything seems to make sense to me my mind slows down and I can sort out the thoughts in my head.

Would like to here what you all have to say thanks for reading.

Hello ricm and welcome to the group.

Egor

ricm said:
Hi,

I am 40 now and have never really reached out to see if what I feel is strange or not to others how also wear diapers. I have been wearing diapers for yrs and I will be up front with this.... I do it cause it calms me down it makes me relax calms my anziit.

So that is my question right now do you get the relaxation like feeling ... when its a really bad day I will wet myself, I do not feel wrong but I see so much out there about AD is bad ... but I don't feel bad I feel right when I have a diaper on everything seems to make sense to me my mind slows down and I can sort out the thoughts in my head.

Would like to here what you all have to say thanks for reading.

Hello ricm and welcome aboard. There is nothing wrong with wearing for relaxation. Do what makes you feel happy and be true to yourself because you only live once so live a life you will remember. https://youtu.be/zSnBlJbvX1E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back