Living with parents who are against it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittycat2005

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My mom and dad found my diy plastic bag diaper and I slipped my way out of it saying that my pee was Pepsi. I'm still making diapers by taking a trash bag and paper towels and it works super well but I want to get real diapers I don't have a lot of money so I was thinking about going to family dollar or cvs and get a cheap pack of diapers. I'm still working out where to hide them because I sleep on a loft bed which means that I can't hide them under my bed. I'm probably going to hide them in my closet or in my shelves. Baby powder and wipes are easy because I can say I use baby powder for slime and I can hide wipes in my dresser. I'm aloud to walk home from school and my parents don't get home untill 4:30 every day so. I just wish that I could get them and be happy. I have my ways but still if they found them once they could find them again. If anyone could help me and tell me a good brand of cheap diapers that are in family dollar or cvs that would be great. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kittycat2005 said:
My mom and dad found my diy plastic bag diaper and I slipped my way out of it saying that my pee was Pepsi. I'm still making diapers by taking a trash bag and paper towels and it works super well but I want to get real diapers I don't have a lot of money so I was thinking about going to family dollar or cvs and get a cheap pack of diapers. I'm still working out where to hide them because I sleep on a loft bed which means that I can't hide them under my bed. I'm probably going to hide them in my closet or in my shelves. Baby powder and wipes are easy because I can say I use baby powder for slime and I can hide wipes in my dresser. I'm aloud to walk home from school and my parents don't get home untill 4:30 every day so. I just wish that I could get them and be happy. I have my ways but still if they found them once they could find them again. If anyone could help me and tell me a good brand of cheap diapers that are in family dollar or cvs that would be great. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming you're an adult, your parents no longer have the right to dictate what kind of underwear you choose. Simple as that.

Now their house, their rules though. You will likely need to continue staying stealthy or low key with them, and certainly not openly wear one around them. As with any underwear really.

Slomo said:
Assuming you're an adult, your parents no longer have the right to dictate what kind of underwear you choose. Simple as that.

Now their house, their rules though. You will likely need to continue staying stealthy or low key with them, and certainly not openly wear one around them. As with any underwear really.

Thank you

Something is fishy here, 41 walking home from school, still lives at parents house at 41, hum, I would say he inverted his age here to be able to register, he's probably 14...

CodyBaby said:
Something is fishy here, 41 walking home from school, still lives at parents house at 41, hum, I would say he inverted his age here to be able to register, he's probably 14...

Not to mention... they state they are incontinent on their post bit. That's also fishy as well. There is a post they made in diaper love stating that they are 13 as well. :/

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
Not to mention... they state they are incontinent on their post bit. That's also fishy as well. There is a post they made in diaper love stating that they are 13 as well. :/

That would explain the 2005 in the name then, 2017-2005 = 12 so even younger and the text of this message makes me believe he's around that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back