Abu

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Abu is currently out of most everything? That is what it appears to be, atleast in my size.

Yep very sadly they are out of stock of most things in most places. :(

Yea they should be restocking very soon, I had the privilege to hang with the “guys” last weekend at an event and they did not disappoint, actually held some kick butt parties

Define very soon tho.

Late October or early November :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just turned 21 and was planning on ordering a mixed case of simples and spaces. And that’s when I found out.

pampers4U said:
Yea they should be restocking very soon, I had the privilege to hang with the “guys” last weekend at an event and they did not disappoint, actually held some kick butt parties

Are you talking about the "guys" at the Everett location?

"Abu".... wasn't that the name of the monkey in Aladdin?

bambinod said:
"Abu".... wasn't that the name of the monkey in Aladdin?

A non diaper wearing monkey... Can’t trust ‘em.

Christophuur said:
I just turned 21 and was planning on ordering a mixed case of simples and spaces. And that’s when I found out.

Ha, for someone just turning 21 you're going to need something more absorbent than abu.

qwertyqwerty said:
Abu is currently out of most everything? That is what it appears to be, atleast in my size.

Mine too!!:dunno:

Slomo said:
Ha, for someone just turning 21 you're going to need something more absorbent than abu.

Although they are not the absolute highest capacity available, I find ABU to be better than most other premium brands such as Bambino and Tykables. They last me all night long unless it's a weekend and I can sleep in, and I've had a lot to drink before bed.

- - - Updated - - -

extremecomfy said:
Mine too!!:dunno:

never let your stash run too low!

bambinod said:
never let your stash run too low!

While your current forum signature is great this little gem of advice would be perfect.

They have Kiddos in stock. Just bought 1/2 a case of mediums.

Mousy said:
They have Kiddos in stock. Just bought 1/2 a case of mediums.

MEDIUM kiddo in stock. The bulk of their shipment was in medium. Their email alert says they're expecting more Large soon though.

I really shouldn't order more diapers just yet, but I probably will anyway... :sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back