• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePaddedGamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, I am now back after, what was it, 2 years? It's TheDJ, VeryFurryFox, and TbTom. (my past names)

When the minors were removed from ADISc, I was along with them. I came on one day to the tekkit server and it said that my username was incorrect. So I came in the site and found out what had happened. I was very sad when it happened because it left me in the dark. I had no clue what as I was doing. Once I got my car I started working as a janitor at a special needs school. One day the school was off so I did something very bad and stole diapers from the disabled students. I felt good about it at first but realized what I did and felt very very guilty about it. My diaper life spiralled down into dark depths. I threw away almost everything diaper related and swore that I would never do anything like that again. I needed someone to talk to, but had nowhere to go to find anyone. Instead of going to someone for help, I bottled up my emotions until recently I had the opportunity to get back into diapers. I got a couple of prepaid cards so I used them online. I got diapers, sleepers, and an adult paci. I pledged that I will be a good baby and never do any bad things to get diapers no matter what. It has been a few months since I became padded again I am so happy that I am apart of the community again. It was so much fun before I left and now I am hopeful that I can continue learning and talking about my diapered experiences.

Hello ThePaddedGamer and welcome back.

ThePaddedGamer said:
Well, I am now back after, what was it, 2 years? It's TheDJ, VeryFurryFox, and TbTom. (my past names)

When the minors were removed from ADISc, I was along with them. I came on one day to the tekkit server and it said that my username was incorrect. So I came in the site and found out what had happened. I was very sad when it happened because it left me in the dark. I had no clue what as I was doing. Once I got my car I started working as a janitor at a special needs school. One day the school was off so I did something very bad and stole diapers from the disabled students. I felt good about it at first but realized what I did and felt very very guilty about it. My diaper life spiralled down into dark depths. I threw away almost everything diaper related and swore that I would never do anything like that again. I needed someone to talk to, but had nowhere to go to find anyone. Instead of going to someone for help, I bottled up my emotions until recently I had the opportunity to get back into diapers. I got a couple of prepaid cards so I used them online. I got diapers, sleepers, and an adult paci. I pledged that I will be a good baby and never do any bad things to get diapers no matter what. It has been a few months since I became padded again I am so happy that I am apart of the community again. It was so much fun before I left and now I am hopeful that I can continue learning and talking about my diapered experiences.

I'm glad that you came back. There was a lot of discussion on ADISC when it was felt that the site had to be 18 and over. As I understand it, Moo was as upset as any of us about the decision, but he was being pressured I think, by legal concerns. Our biggest concern were over issues that you have described. We are a support group and being able to help much younger members was perhaps our primary mission.

Most of us have been where you were. I was young when there was no internet, and I thought I must be insane to not only want and wear diapers, but having infantile feelings. I had to keep it completely hidden from everybody, and when my mom discovered my stash, I was mortified. Most of us have similar stories, so we know.

Because minors must be legally protected, sites such as ADISC must have an age limit, otherwise the owner/operator could be sued and possibly prosecuted, so I hope you will understand why Moo had to make that very tough decision. That said, I have been glad to see our under 18 members return and I would be willing to bet that Moo feels the same way. As part of the past membership, we have not forgotten you. So now that you are back, enjoy all that ADISC is just as we will enjoy your input. Thanks for trusting Moo and the site.

I've stolen diapers do. I was a teenager and at that time I was a bit of a thief. A few diapers here, a few dollars there, and although I was never caught...it wasn't right.

I'm really happy for you! You've grown from the experience and haven't let it bog you down! YAY YOU! I hope you enjoy the community like before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back